Chapter 4

Harry’s Point of View

I took a seat at the far most row from the stage. I glanced at Louis, who was holding the audition, before eyeing on the performers. I pretty much believe it was their second day and the positions for the leading actor and actress are filled.

I recalled the earlier incident, when I came across Louis at the corridor. Why was he so grumpy? Was it I who caused our friendship to break apart? I couldn’t really remember how. But however that happened, I’m going to do my best to have him back. Nobody could ignore me like that.

I need him back, one way or another… I need to get my best friend back.

----

I walked out of the drama department just before Louis. I waited for a minute or two, and when he did, I confronted him.

“Louis!” I called out from one corner, as I caught up to him who was on his way to the teachers' lounge.

Turning to look at my direction, he answered a bit coldly, “Yeah?” His eyebrows furrowed and the loving look I always get from him was no longer there. Whatever happened between us had changed both of us. And I’m not a fan of it.

“Could we talk?”

“Now, aren’t we?”

“No, Lou… I mean, privately. Please?”

He shut his eyes for a second or two, before opening them and looking back into my eyes as he nodded. We both walked into an empty room, probably where a class just finished.

“I wanna know what you feel…” I whispered referring to our friendship.

He looked down, avoiding my gaze. “About what?”

“Oh, you know what I mean, Louis.” I replied, placing a hand under his chin and gently raising it to look into his bright blue eyes. “Our friendship…”

He shifted away from my touch, and took a step back gaining distance between us. “Well…” He trailed off.

“Well?” I repeated, impatient to know his answer.

He shook his head and decided to ignore my question.

“I missed you, Louis.” My hands fell on his shoulders, tightening my grip. “I’m sorry. Give me another chance?”

He sighed, looking down at his feet. “I miss you too, Haz.” He looked up, pain visible in his eyes. “I- I really do…” He stuttered. After a while, he finally composed his self, then nodded. “Yes, sure. Why not?” He smiled.

I cheered like a kid, making him chuckle. I wrapped my arms around him, lifting him up and around.

He lightly hit my back with his clenched fists, his laughter tingling in my ears. “Okay, now, stop it, big guy!” Louis whined, trying to make distance as he stretched his arms with his hands on my shoulders. His eyes regained that sparkle of happiness like they used to. I gently put him down and was astonished by his smile.

“I’m really sorry, Louis. I had to make it up with you! What do you want?” I asked as I started thinking of some other ideas just in case he wouldn’t answer me straight away. “How about we hang out later? At your flat?”

He shook his head, “Nah. I’m busy tonight. Friday, I guess?”

I nodded, “Great! Friday then.” I smiled, showing off my pearly whites.

“Alright, I have to go.” Louis smiled back, turning and walking away.

~

A/N: This chapter's short, sorry. Hope you like it, though. :) Next one is longer, I guess I'll update later. xx