"I learned a lot during this time in the US. I've also gained an understanding of the difference between Korea sci-fi and Western sci-fi. I don't think I have the ability to undertake the task on my own. Tae, Qiao Sen's wish was to create a sci-fi film that's on par with the Westerners, but, our creativity and quality is so basic..."

"Don't give yourself too much pressure, just do what you can. Besides, the East and the West have always had their differences; things that work for the West may not necessarily work for the East."

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon as her gaze softened, "I won't disappoint you."

"By the way, you need to tell Sooyoung to help Sunny more..."

Tiffany had high expectations for herself, so she also had high expectations for 'The Ant Queen'. Hence, she requested for the post production to be even more refined and detailed.

But, no matter what changes she made, she still maintained the original feel of the story. Even though two directors were involved, she wasn't about to waste Qiao Sen's efforts.

As a result, 'The Ant Queen' would not be seen by audiences until even later...

...

A few days later, the music festival was held at one of the top universities in the nation.

As a famous singer was to perform, the festival was very popular.

Not only students, but also people from the public would be squeezing into the 5000-people-capacity gymnasium.

The famous singer only had two songs and would be leaving right after her performance, so she didn't care that there were newcomers trying to leech off her popularity.

In order to perform while the audience was most focused, Sunny arranged for her artists to perform right before the famous singer.

This was the best way to ensure the highest number of viewers.

Sunny was pleased with her arrangements. After Xia Hanmo died and Tiffany left, Superstar Media had become too weak to put up a fight. To revive it, was not an easy task to achieve. After all, so many big stars wanted to join Superstar Media in the past to become an artist under Tiffany.

But, now...?

After a week of training, S.A.J. was well prepared. But, when they heard the cheers and screams from the stage, they were still nervous.

After all, this was not some kind of graduation ceremony with a few hundred people – it was a music festival with a few thousand people.

"You don't need to be nervous. I applied pressure to you guys before so you wouldn't waste time. But now, it's already too late to turn back. So, relax and give your all. As long as you do your best, even if the results aren't great, I won't blame you," Sunny comforted.

"But, of course, I do hope that I receive calls tomorrow with job opportunities for all of you."

The group members controlled their breathing as they let go of their burdens...

"Go go! Good luck! It's almost your turn!"

Sunny put all her hope on these four people...She assumed the results wouldn't be too bad. But, don't forget, Han Xiuche was lurking in the shadows.

He had led Sunny one step at a time into his trap and was waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger.

Obviously, this was not the time to destroy Sunny yet. At least, he wanted to let her enjoy the success of her hard work for a little bit. Otherwise, he would be too cruel, right?