Marinette was silence, she only cried softly, not saying a word. She looked so pale and scared.

" Hei! That's enough! Leave her alone" i said getting closer to Marinette putting myself between her and them.

" Why do you care? She was horrible to you don't you remember?" Lila asked with a disgusted look on her face.

" I know it was you" i said looking straight in her eyes. She looked scared for a second but that fear quickly turned into tears.

" How could you say that?! How could you accuse me of something like that?" She screamed felling to the ground crying like there is no tomorrow.

" Dude not cool and i though you are finally getting to your senses" Nino said shaking his head.

" How could Lila even say the things Marinette said to you! She is too sweet for that, she'll never do anything bad!" Alya said looking at me like she was about to kill me.

" Let's get you out of here Lila...they don't deserve your wonderful presence" Alya said smiling at Lila.

They helped Lila up and just like that they left...

I turned around looking at Marinette, she was looking at me as well.

" Are you ok?" I asked kneeling down next to her.

She opened her mouth to say something then close it immediately. She looked down as she nodded her head slowly.

" Let me help you up" i said smiling at her. She looked confused but accepted my help.

Once she was up her eyes were on the floor, avoiding eye contact with me.

" Thank you Adrien..." She said quietly.

I took in a deep breath, i need to talk with her now. We still have ten minutes until class starts, i need to talk with her now.

" Marinette...can we talk?" I asked, she looked at me, finally made eye contact.

" I...I-.." she looked scared and uncomfortable.

" Please" i said taking her hands in mine.

" Why do you need to talk with me...you hate me...." She said taking a few steps back, trying to keep her distance.

" Please Marinette i want to say that I'm so-" our conversation was cut short by an explosion in the distance.

Marinette immediately took off running in the girls bathroom.

" Aren't you going after her?" Plagg asked coming out of my jacket.

" No...i can talk with her later right now i think my beautiful lady needs me more" i said smiling at Plagg and transformed immediately.

I exited through the window jumping from building to building looking for my bugaboo.

___________________________________________

"Pound it" i said as we bumped fists. The akuma was really easy to defeat, it only took us 12 minutes.

But... although the akuma was easy my lady wasn't looking good, she was pale and was barely breathing...

" Hey...are you ok?" I asked hugging her, when i meet up with her to beat the akuma earlier she was looking great we even shared a kiss.

"N..no" she said slowly and quietly.

I took Ladybug into my arms and ran away from the peoples eyes, i ran to a tall building away from everyone.

" What's wrong m'lady?" I asked worried.

" I..i don't know...i don't feel g..g-good" she said looking like she's about to fell any time.

" Do you know what may happened?" I asked afraid of her answer.

" I didn't take my medication today...i wanted to but my classmates started bullying me and threw away my pills thinking that i was taking drugs..." She said, her breathing getting worst.

" I'm gonna kill them!" I said getting angry, I'll cataclysm them one by one.

" I'll be ok...i think" my love said but... right after she said that she fell to the ground, fortunately i caught her right before she could touch the ground.

I started panicking. What am I going to do! I need to take her to a hospital right now! But if i do her identity might get revealed.

We're about to detransform any second now!

I made a decision in a second. I'll wait for her to detransform then I'll run to a hospital...i don't care if she's not ready to reveal herself yet, i don't want her to die! I need to take her into a hospital now!

My thoughts were interrupted by a bright pink flash. I looked away for a second not know if i should look now or not.

I was looking away only hearing her breathing but once i heard it getting slower i knew that I'm loosing precious time.

I looked at her not know what to expect or who to expect.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"... Marinette...?"

~1440~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! I'm back :3

I'm sorry if the chapter is not that good and if it's rushed! I tried my best but i still hope you liked it!

I'm also sorry for not posting but i had a lot to study, i had exams and on top of that one of my best friends dad just died so i needed to be there for her.

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️.
IM SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!!!!

Bye ✨✨✨~