"We?"

"Yes, we." Came a new voice. A voice he knew all too well.

He turned his gaze to the end of the hallway and saw a group of figures. One with short black hair, spiky red hair, cat ears, violet purple eyes, a male with tattoos down his neck, another male with a scar through his eye, a female with half shaved hair and a white rabbit.

"Conan... Corey, Dante?! Olive, Shira? Val, Kalum, Jackal?!"

"Hey, mate!" The rabbit, Jackal, beamed.

"You haven't changed a bit, Denki!" Corey smiled, leaning against Dante.

The large group laughed and embraced the blonde. It had been years since they saw each other last, Shira, a couple of months.

"How?! When? WHAT?!"

"Shira told us that she stayed in your neighbourhood. We were just going for a walk, looking around, obviously with Conan's quirk activated, when your friend ran into us." Val explained.

"Yeah! It was an accident on my part for not looking where I was going. They asked where I was going, so I explained the situation and they were willing to help catch him." Red Riot explained.

"So, as you know this man better than any of us, what is the plan Chargebolt?" Shira asked with enthusiasm.

"He'll be looking for me, so he'll... SHIT! NO!" Denki cried as he bolted from the hallway, the others following in pursuit.

The man was looking for Denki so the first place he'd look would be their home. When he used his new found quirk, he probably copied his address so he'd know where to find them. When they reached Denki's house, they found the door kicked down and ivy moving along the length. Denki couldn't help but zone out at the sight, but he was immediately brought back to reality when he heard the screams of his son.

"HIKORI!"

Running into the living room, they found Hitoshi tied to one of the dining table chairs, tape over his mouth to prevent him from using his quirk, arms tied behind him. Running over to the purple haired male, Denki ripped the tape off of his partner's mouth, the male hissing in pain and gasping for breath.

"THE ROOF!" Hitoshi gasped with fear. "He heard you come in and took Hikori to the roof! Go!"

"But what about you?!"

"I'll be fine! Just go and rescue our son!"

The group ran out, Kirishima staying back to untie Mind Meddler.

Outside, they ran to the road and, just like what Mind Meddler told them, there was Rai Kaminari on the roof, hand around Hikori's neck. People had come out of their houses to see what all the commotion was, the news crew there as they must've followed the chase.

"HIKORI!"

"Oh, Denki! I told you I'd find you! And know you can suffer just like I did to you all those years ago! One by one I will destroy everyone you love. First it was your mother when you were 16, and now? For my next target? Your own son. You either surrender and sacrifice yourself and let me kill you or I'll kill your son instead. Time's ticking, Denki~! What will it be?"

"DADDY!" the little boy screamed.

Red Riot had joined at that very moment with Mind Meddler. The duo gasped at the sight before them. The older man was removing each finger from the boy's neck, slowly but surely. Denki felt fear and panic rise in his chest and up through his throat. His father was going to kill his son. Rai let go of the boy but caught him by the collar of his shirt.

"DON'T DO IT!" Hitoshi yelled.

Denki thought for a few seconds, tears burning his eyes.

"Shira."

"Yes?"

"Fire a shuriken at his arm. The one that has a hold of my baby."

"WhAt?! Denki I don't want to hit him!"

"Just do it."

Much to her despise, the white haired female did just that. The shuriken sliced the man's hand, causing him to drop the boy. Hikori screamed. Hitoshi screamed. Olive, knowing what Denki's plan is, created a soft bush right below the falling child and caught him just in time. Corey ran over and grabbed the boy, holding his small shaking frame. Denki used his electricity to propel him to the roof. He stood in front of the man whom had killed his mother and just tried to throw his son off the roof.

Denki jumped at the male and tried to electrocute the adult, the other man dodging the attacks like it was nothing. A full on fight was being created on the slim rooftop. Denki was fuelled with fury towards the man.

"Why do you have to ruin my life?!"

"Because it's fun to watch you suffer."

With a violent kick to the blonde's chest, the older man sent Denki over the side of the house. He looked down and saw the male unconscious on the ground. He heard screams from the Denki's family. With a 'zap' Rai disappeared.

Hitoshi ran to the back of the house, everyone following. Hitoshi got to the backyard first, he saw his partner unconscious on the ground, a puddle of blood underneath him. With a blood curdling scream, Hitoshi fell to his knees. Red Riot came around the corner and saw the sight before him, as did the others. Corey, whom had carried Hikori, saw the sight and shielded the child's eyes by holding his head into her shoulder.

Kalum crouched in the blood and checked the blonde's pulse, while Hitoshi was held by Shira and Red Riot. He heard ambulance sirens and many more footsteps. Kalum checked the male's breathing and gasped.

"HE'S ALIVE!"

Ambulance officers pushed through the crowd and placed the blonde on a stretcher, placing him in the back of the ambulance and rushing him to the hospital. Kirishima contacted Aizawa, Mic and Eri, informing them about the situation as Shinso was still shaken up by the events. He then contacted their friends and his own family.

They decided to follow the ambulance officers to the hospital.

1587 words.

So.... He's back. he's free...  He's dangerous and he just tried to kill Hikori and Denki.

Nothing like a bit of angst to guide a chapter! Am I right?!

I decided to make this one longer as the last chapter was pretty short.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!

P.S. just know i love you all and thank you for 1K reads!