Maybe High School life isn't too hard but juggling it with agent duties are sometimes taking a toll on him, and Alicia is as much as active at both so he understand that there's hardly a time for them at all. Considering the time they woke up, the time they spend in the school, at MATA, what would beat a comfortable bed to lie on and sleep?

Almost two years in a relationship, they missed plenty of celebrations not if it's official and celebrated by other people or their colleagues, though he's not good at those things and still new to all he actually felt a little hard and uncomfortable not celebrating those with her. So when she didn't mention anything at all or sometimes being indifferent... there comes the pang of pain and disappointment.

He loves her indifference and self-sufficiency, and understands her cold outside and hot inside, better than anyone else, but people always feel aggrieved when they are neglected but who was he to say anything? he hardly reach out to her these days and though he hardly forget anytime to greet her may it be holidays or just a simple achievement, he gives her at least a smile or a text.

He didn't have enough time to reflect on this anymore as he reach and stood before the huge automatic door, he thought he'd be overwhelmed and be a little more optimistic. There are couple of agents walking and talking and not far from him is his social circle but he actually stepped back, noting that Alicia is still not in there.

Maybe he could make a move today and reacb out--maybe spend time with her, flowers maybe? he turned back and walk more eagerly than before, only to meet Alicia couple of steps ahead.

" Hey " he didn't know who spoke or probably it is them both.

" Where are you going? " she asked and continued to walk. He was stunned and silently walked beside her before answering.

" I decided to uhh.. get something "

She just hummed and nod her head a little after that. His voice seems to be stuck in his throat but he continued.

" Just forgot a couple of things... " Lie. he wet his lips and scratched his nape.

" I see, do you really need it? " She once again nodded and briefly glance at him.

He shook his head and continued looking at her, he wonders if she remembered their plan today that is again, just another drawing. How does it comes to this really?

He wants to apologize, but it depends on the other person's attitude. She didn't seem to want to blame him for the missed appointments, but his apology made people feel like a fuss.

The relationship screams maturity and the way they handled it (want in Ali's case) says the same but for once Ali actually want to hear her at least blame him but she didn't say anything, and he couldn't even determine whether she really just look pass through it or forgotten it because she understands.

Her maturity and generosity will always be ahead of him, and in these almost five years with her--two in a relationship, he will always be one step behind.

He could only see her side profile, she seems to not mind of the stare he is doing judging by the time passing as they continued to walk slowly.

" You seem to be thinner " he said after sometime, eyes lingering at her pale face.

She is tall and she always walked flat on her heels. This was the first time Ali felt that she is so thin despite the muscles she acquired. She didn't stop walking but he did after she called his name.

" Ali " her voice didn't have the hint of any emotion she used on him before, it just flatly hesitation or was it too low that it seemed that she was hesitating?

" Let's break up " She look calm as her strides comes to halt. Her short ebony hair swaying by the wind, few strands of her bangs even got caught in her lashes and she didn't even blink.

The lump is back in his throat and even his breath seems to get caught. He blinked and bit the tip of his tongue.

Why? I don't want to. Those words are stuck in his mouth, he wanted to set it free and be heard by her but instead...

" Okay " he replied, the lump in his throat seemed to finally fall, and it slammed hard on his chest, stabbing the heart through the flesh.

The hall is quiet and void of people passing or even a camera installed, he did not noticed nor payed attention. The sky is clear, no twinkling stars in sight and the wind picked up as it blows to east. It's going to rain.

She stared outside for a while but eventually he heard the fading sound of her heels clacking.

Looking back now, it seems that five years have passed in a hurry. Everthing seems to be a blur. He and Alicia seem to be just two characters tied together by the storyline, the author typed a fluttering sentence "five years later" on the screen, so these five years would pass.

There are flashes of moments, those that makes him believe that maybe he could live like this forever. It's good, it's 'memorable', it's bliss. Everything is mundane because slowly they adapt to changes until they ended up here.

All he wanted was that she could rely on him more, be more capricious, and have a little temperament, so that he had the opportunity to coax her.

She doesn't understand.

The sound of raindrops and the whistle of the wind can be heard loudly as he looked up and gazed at the sky, the wind is cold and it carries the raindrops.

It is fine, this is fine. Afterall, true love usually does not come at 17.

The wind blows again, this time much colder than before, he shivered and finally turned around. The raindrops hitting his face as the wind blows again.

He blinked. His eyes are wet.

(o^^)o----------o(^^o)

Hello! Yes I'm back

Just today lol

The prompt had been running on my mind and today I spent my time to actually write this.

This seems to be the shortest one shot I did.

Till next time!

NOT AN UPDATE LOL

I edited it because I noticed several typos and finally attached a fanart (made by me featuring my inconsistent art style) and a song.