[SPECIALS]

╔.✯. . ═════════════╗
❦                ALICIA               ❦
╚═════════════. .✯ .╝

You're breath-taking, as always.

I was glued on the spot as I watch you walk through the corridor, making everyone wonderstruck as you passed by.

Your jet black hair and twinkling eyes complimented the shade of your cheeks as your lips seems to seek attention of anyone looking at you and I won't deny that my heartbeat gets louder as it stubbornly pounded fast in my ribcage. It reminds of the past, that particular rainy night.

We were sixteen back then, teen-agers with messed up minds in my dimly lit room in the middle of the night. I, the girl who's overthinking things; and you the ardent young man who's confused about his real identity.

The sky was rumbling while lightning and thunders hit here and there, lighting the dark midnight sky. We sat on my bed, silently gazing the starless sky from my window. I sighed as I shook my head, trying to clear my mind at least but then my mind was so messed up that the current matters goes to the back of my mind.

I let out a disappointed huff because I was being emotional, barely noticing that you stopped shivering from the cold.

I was disappointed of myself for something so insignificant and upon remembering that,  I can't help but to smile.

Looking back now, I always ask myself how naive could I be. Maybe the weather affected me, seems like the dark sky shadowed my thoughts for a while.

I still remember how I burried my face on the palms of my hands while my arms were tightly pressed on my chest as I lifted my feet off the ground until I felt your presence closer to mine. I lifted my head to look at you as I inhaled the faint smell of your cologne that somehow calmed me--stopping another tear from escaping my eye that I failed to notice.

Then I heard your voice in a whisper, I never noticed that it sounded more deeper than the one you have few years back.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" You cautiously asked as you gently wiped the lone tear on my left cheek. I could only stare at you as you left me dumbfounded for the first time in years. For a while I thought maybe you were an Angel.

And at sixteen, I realized what it's like to be infatuated.

I continued to stare at you even if you already pulled away, I noticed the gentle tug in the corner of your lips resulting into a heartwarming smile that matches the intense gaze you had.

" You know you can tell me anything. I'm always here for you " you said as you scooted over my side. I just replied in a low humm, not trusting my voice at that time.

We were engulfed by silence once more but not like the any other silence, this one is comfortable. I don't really care at that time as I decided that I'll go with your plan today if you had one.

" I really like your name " you sincerely said as your smile widen a few millimeters, urging me to have one of my own. I smiled and it seems to be the first one I had that day. Your eyes twinkled as you shifted beside me while gazing outside the window.

" How many achievements have you attained? " you nonchalantly asked as we watch raindrops slid through the window pane.