The Shapeshifter

Around 3 hours ago before the young girl stated to get smart with the Rat King, the Nutcracker, alongside with his new friends  went to go look for the shapeshifter.

"Are you sure this is the place?" The Nutcracker asked.

"Of course I am! I know this person very well, obviously. " Cookie sassed.

"So she says." Phantyel whispered, causing Righty Self to snicker.

Cookie huffs before spotting something in the distance. "I think I see their house."

       Soon, the group quickly yeeted over there. It was a nice little cottage that was somehow hidden away from all the unwanted chaos. When on the front doorstep, they knocked on the door. Cookie than looked at her comrades.

"You might wanna hold your hats, we're in for a bumpy ride."

"We are?" The Nutcracker asked.

"Yep."

      They than felt a sprang on their feet. It was only a few seconds for them to realize that they had been hoisted into the air. All except Cookie screamed into shock. The doll was just drinking candy cane flavored tea. They all soon landed inside the home.

"What trouble did you get into this time, Cookie?" The shapeshifter asked.

"I didn't get into any trouble this time Pippy-"

The shapeshifter gave her an unamused look. "Mhmm."

"Really! It's more like a for a friend."

"And?"

"And we have this plan-"

"But you need me to be apart of it."

"You're the only shapeshifter I know Pippy-"

"U g H."

"Please, we could really use your help." The Nutcracker pleaded.

"U g H, f I n E."
______________________________________
270 words, only 2 more chapters to go!