The Plan

"We need to save Klara!" The Nutcracker spoke in pure desperation.

"Yeah but how? There's a million of rats & mice on his size! There's only 5 of us!"

"With a plan, duh."

"That's right uh . . . I don't know any of your names-"the Nutcracker said while sweatdropping.

The first one facepalmed. "Idiot. Anyway, I'm Cookie!" Said the doll that had a cookie themed dress.

"Ignore her, I'm Righty Self!" Said the high-five stuffed toy.

"And I'm Phantyel!" Said the rubber elephant.

"OK, good to know. Also I'm-"

"Nutcracker?" They all asked at the same time.

"Er, yeah. Guess it was really obvious. Anyway, now back to the really important stuff."

"Like planning?" Righty Self asked.

The Nutcracker nodded his head. "Yes, but we need to know his weaknesses & his strengths. "

"I heard that he's ticklish. "Phantyel noted.

"How is that useful?" Cookie snapped.

"Anything about him can be useful to use." The Nutcracker said as he thinks.

". . . Isn't there something called Rat poison in the human world?" Righty Self asked.

". . . Yes . . . So we poison him?" The Nutcracker asked.

"Yes." They agreed.

"Now, how do we get it on his food without getting caught?" Cookie asked sarcastically.

". . . I know someone who can shapeshift into mouse." Phantyel spoke in a hush tone.

"Perfect, you know where they live?"

"Yes."

"Alright then, lead the way."
______________________________________
Should I make a video on this? Let me know in the comments. This chapter contains 245 words & I am proud.