The Adventure

"We're gonna need to find a way to bring you back to normal size." The Nutcracker said as he thinks.

Klara nods head in agreement. She than sighs & also thinks. How would she be able to get back to normal size? Maybe it was all a dream? Or so she thought until she pinched herself, realizing that it was all too real.

"Maybe . . . " The Nutcracker started to say before he trailed off.

"Maybe what?" The redhead girl asked.

" . . . Maybe . . . We could try to go to the Land of Wonder, Dreams, Wishes and/or Love."

"That's a good idea, but how should we get there?" Klara asked as she was confused.

"Hmm . . . "The Nutcracker hummed out as he thought.

Around him, the scene started to glitch. He looked around in puzzlement as everything was blurred. Though, he felt someone hugged him. He felt a familiar warmth but he couldn't tell from where. Than, he soon heard a gentle whisper in his ear.

"Dance with me. . . "

He than stopped. It immediately glitched back into where he was before. Klara was also thinking. He than looked at her. This gave her an idea.

"Dance with me?" The Nutcracker asked.

Klara raised an eyebrow. At first, she thought he was playing around. However, she soon realized he was serious. Her face browed with confusion as she didn't understand why they needed to dance. Still, it couldn't help but to try.

"Well, alright."

And dance they did. But not just any dance. No, they did the dance of ballet. At first, it seemed like nothing was happening. Soon after however, they began to glow until they disappeared from inside the house, & into a land that was once lovely which is now only filled of heartbreak.

"What is this place . . . ?" Klara asked.

The Nutcracker only sighed as he looked around. "Welcome, to what used to be known as the Land of Love."
______________________________________
The Nutcracker character belongs to -mini_ethan-. 325 words.