The Land of Love

"The Land of Love?" Klara asked in shock.

"Yes . . . Although it doesn't look like it . . . Ever since the mice took over the land . . . "The Nutcracker started to say before trailing off.

". . . It became the Land of Heartbreak . . . ?"Klara asked.

". . . Yes . . . Basically . . . How did you know?" The Nutcracker asked.

". . . I honestly don't know. "

"Huh, interesting. "

"So, what do we do now?" Klara asked.

"We look for the former ruler of this land. She might know someone how to fix your height. "

     Klara nods head. She than looks around the strange world she came in. It was a remarkable place with a drab aura over it. Perhaps it was because of the lack of love in the area. Yes, that is most certainly the reason for this melancholy air.

" . . . Klara . . . Stay close." The Nutcracker said in hush whispered as he gently held her hand.

     Klara nodded her head & stayed close to him. Holding someone else's hand normally made her feel sweaty as she normally sweay when nervous. However, she felt slightly more safer when the Nutcracker held her hand. She didn't know if it was because of the fact she was in a strange new land where he was the only one she knew or if it was the fact that there was something familiar about him. However, she didn't had time to dwell on it as she heard a noise in the bushes . . .
______________________________________
235 words.