"Oh. No Camz don't look at that!" it tried getting it from her hands but it was too late she already opened it. Plus it was kind of hard trying to open it because I was driving.

"What.. Why do you have this? I-" she didn't even know what she was asking.

It was a new unopened vibrator.

"Camzi, listen. Alexa gave that to me because she knows I told her I haven't well, you know, made love with you yet. So she thought I needed to satisfy my needs a different way.. It was kind of disgusting actually because she said it's the same one she uses. Pretty funny huh?"

She didn't exactly answer just gave me a small smile and returned the bag with the item in the original place. We got to her house and I turned off the car.

"Babe, did it bother you? I wasn't planning on using it I promise. You havnt said anything the rest of the way home." I questioned as I took her and in mine.

"I'm sorry if you're.. Frustrated. I can't give you want you need" she said looking down playing with my fingers and my heart sank.

"Camz. Look at me." I grab her chin and make her look at me. "I'm perfectly fine where I am in our relationship. I promise. I could survive with your kisses alone" I kissed her. I think she felt better because her whole facial expression changed.

We said our goodbyes.

I got home and saw the open mail on coffee table in the living room. I saw envolopes form job offers form and retail information in another part of this state. Why would my parents be looking at this? Its probably just a bunch of ads. I mean the houses are nice and expense proabl that's why they send flyers to sell them.

I quickly got my stuff and headed to my room when I noticed someone coming into the living room. I didn't want them to think I was being nosy even though I was.

Camila POV

Once Lauren dropped me home I rode my bike to Dinah's house. We had a project due in two days and we haven't even started.

It was a couple hours later and we got half way through the project so we decided to take a break. We were eating snacks and watching something on the television I wasn't really paying attention to be completely honest. I keep thinking about my incident with Lauren in the car.

"Hey Dinah, do you think Lauren likes lingerie?" I said not even looking at her.

She imminently sat up and looked at me "Oh you want to spice up your love life I see. Why is regular sex too boring?" she joked

"Ugh, can you stop. I'm serious. Today, I found a vibrator in her car. I really think she is frustrated, she promised she was fine and she didn't even bought it.. I don't buy it" I said shyly.

"Woah, Mila. Are you ready? I mean you haven't done it right? If you're not ready-"

"Well I love her. It's just that, she's patiently waiting, she gave up drugs and she doesn't rush me anymore. I don't want to drive her way."

"Its okay I'll help you"

Instead of finishing the project Dinah and I thought of a plan. I'm so thankful to have her and talk to her about my insecurities when it comes to relationships.

--------------

It was Friday night thankfully her parents were gone. She texted me she was going to her best friend's house so she will get home late. This was perfect so I could get into her room without her knowing.

"Call me if you need anything. Go get laid girl!" my best friend said as she dropped me off at Lauren's house.

I got in her house and walked to her room. I quickly changed to the desired outfit ad put a robe over it. I soon heard a car pull up the drive way. It was Lauren. I quickly hide in her bathroom. My heart was beating out of control I was so nervous I wanted to back out. I know I couldn't. I was determining to make this happen tonight.

I hear the door open from her room then close. I think she was listening to her ipod because she is singing. Her beautiful voice was soothing me and reminded me why I wanted to do this in the first place. I took a deep breath and walked out of her bathroom and into her room.

Since she had her music on she didn't hear me come in. She was sitting on her bed taking off her shoes, still singing. I slowly approached her and stood right in front of her. As soon as she looked up she look off her earphones. Before she could say anything I dropped my robe and I was wearing a see through shirt and only underwear. All lingerie.

Her mouth dropped. Her eyes grew wide. Even though she couldn't smile due to the shock I know she liked it because she couldn't take her eyes off me. She was analyzing every piece of my body. It looked like she was having sex with me just by looking at me.

I smirked and sat on her wrapping my legs around her and press my chest against her chest and kissed her. It didn't take too long until her arms reached my back and pulled me closer. The kiss was long and lustful. I felt so in control. She let out a small moan as I bit her lower lip before I released the kiss. I didn't waist anytime because I started leaving sloppy kisses on her neck.

I don't know here this is coming from. I surprised myself but I feel like I need to get this over with. I needed to prove to her that I was thankful for her effort in our relationship. I loved how she moaned as I did the tiniest things to her. I was starting to get frustrated because her hands never left my back she wasn't trying anything.

Maybe if I give her a hint she will respond. I slowly move my arms to the hem of her shirt and slowly slip my hands under. When I touch her skin I gave her goose bumps by caressing her now exposed skin. Still no response her hands remain the same since I started. So I then start lifting up her shirt to take off. However for some odd reason she stops me.

"Camz... Camz, what you doing?.. baby please stop, one minute" she said as I kept kissing her neck. "Seriously camz" Then I stopped.

"You don't like it do you?" I said in embarrassed tone.

"No camzi it's not that. Why are you doing this? Is it because of what you found in my car last week?"

"So what if it was. I want to satisfy you Laur. I want to show you I'm committed in this relationship just as much as you are"

"I know you're committed. No matter how sexy and incredibly attractive you look right now. I seriously want to make love to you right now. Geez you make this so hard when you turn me on just my looking at you" She took a deep breath. "Camz you don't need this to show me your committed. I don't want to do this. Not today. I want to make sure it's in the moment that you're ready and not rushed. Okay?" She kissed me "Go get dressed and we will go see a movie or something"

I got up and put the robe back on and grabbed my bag. "Hey laur"

"yeah?"

"Thank you. I love you" I kissed her then went to go change.

Our Story is Forever (Camren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें