She still did not open her mouth..

Eeshwar: Tell us baby... Believe me...

Ranjan: I'm the father...

Eeshwar slapped him across the face.

Eeshwar: I treated you like my own brother.. How can you do this to my sister???

Suhasini was shocked. She looked at Adi who was staying silent throughout everything. Oorvashi realised the things happening around her..

Oorvashi: Eeshu... Stop it... Ranjan is trying to protect me.. I will not hide anything anymore..

It was Prajan. Adhiyaman's son...

She then walked near Adi who was sitting at the one end of the table.

Oorvashi: I know they separated you from Anni. They killed your people...

I thought he was different.. but he cheated me.. I'm extremely sorry for being so foolish...

She sat next to his thigh and started crying. Madhana had tears in her eyes..

Oorvashi: Indha oru thedavai ennai mannichiten nu sollu... I committed a sin..

Adi touched her head and smoothed her hair..

Adi: whatever happened to you was an accident and you don't have to be sorry..

Because I never got angry with you...

He then turned to his father..

Adi: The sin was not committed by my sister, father. She got cheated. She is a victim. This is the high time she needs our support and love..

Suhasini and Prerna came around and helped oorvashi to stand up.

Mahadev: About Adhiyaman's son???

He did not answer his father.. Instead he looked at Ashwini..

Adi: Get out...

Ashwini: Are you telling me your highness???

Adi: Yes... I'm still not taking any actions against you with due respect to your father... Leave the place immediately or I would have to call the guards..

The guards immediately stood around her. She left the hall in teary eyes..

Eeshwar: I will kill that bastard...

Adi: I took care of him..

Everybody was shocked to hear this from him.

Empress: You knew it???

Adi: Yes..

Mahadev: Really what is wrong with you husband and wife???

Why are you people hiding secrets???

Adi: Suhasini doesn't know that I'm aware of this issue. She saw oorvashi on road accidentally and helped her.

I got to know about Oorvashi's relationship from my Intel. I thought if the guy was really in love with her, then we would get her married to him. But he turned out to be a fickle.

Mahadev was scared to ask the next question.

Mahadev: What did you do to him??

Adi: He is resting... In peace...

Nobody was able to believe the words they heard. He dropped a bomb in that hall.

Adi: I'm done with my lunch... Going back to my home, Father and Grandma..

Eeshwar and Ranjan... Come with me..

He held Suhasini's hand...

Adi: Let's go back home.. I think we need to talk..

She nodded her head quickly.

He stopped for a moment and looked at Oorvashi.

Adi: Everything will be alright, princess...

You have two brothers..

Mother.. please don't say anything to her... She is already weak..

Madhana wiped her tears and nodded her head.

Adi and Suhasini left the palace. Eeshwar and Ranjan followed them.

Empress: Your son is really grown into a King in front our eyes...

Mahadev: I understand what you say, Mother...

Empress: Cheer up, Princess... Get up... Your brothers will take care of everything... You talk to her, Dev...

Mahadev: Sorry Princess... Your father is getting old.. I'm sorry.. If I had hurt you...

Oorvashi hugged her father and cried...

Empress: That was just an accident as your Brother and Sister-in-law said.. you have your family to protect you... Why are you crying??

Madhana... Take her inside.. Give her some soup to recuperate her health..

As Suhasini and Adi reached parking, she noticed him going to driver seat..

Suhasini: Are you driving???

Adi: Yes...

Suhasini: Ranjan???

Adi: He will come with Eeshwar...

Suhasini: oh....

She sat down on passenger seat..

Adi: and you are not an outsider...

She was really pleased to hear it from him.

She looked at him... He trusted her and stood by her.. Even though she was ready to accept the blame, he did not let her to do it. She was moved again..

She really felt guilty for hiding things from him. She really wanted to tell him everything before he asked her anything..

She made up her mind and looked at him. He was looking devilishly handsome as he had a single hand on steering wheel. She was not able to take her eyes off him.

Suhasini: Kaappathu kaappathu kaappathu kaappathu...

Adi: Enna???

Suhasini: Ahhn??

Adi: Edho sonna maari irundhuchi...

She face palmed herself..

Suhasini: onnum sollale...

Adi: Hmmm...

He turned his face towards road as he concentrated on driving.. She again set her eyes on his face and was not able to move from it for a very long time...

*Author's note: Hello folks Good morning y'all.... I hope you all have a good day today.. chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga.. pidicha votes and comments please... Thank you so much...

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍