"You looked pretty good in there," Cato complimented the girl from Ten. Wren's cheek blazed as she smiled.

"Thank you. You didn't look so bad yourself with the swords." She winked before heading over to the plant station. She met up with Finch from Five and the two caught up.

Cato turned his head and looked at Clove. The tiny girl had her hazel eyes focused on the two girls at the plant station. Only, Cato couldn't tell who she was looking at, the red-head or his girl.

...

"Do we have to go to this stupid dinner?" Ivory whined from the couch. Her long blonde hair was pulled up into a thick, curly ponytail.

"Yes, Ivory, we do," Glimmer said entering the room. She was finishing up braiding her hair.

Both blondes wore lightly colored dresses. While Clove wore a black dress. Clove was also complaining about having to wear one, but the rest of her group forced her to because of the man they were having dinner with. Wren sat down next to Clove and smoothed out her pink dress. Clove's cheeks went as pink as the girl's dress when Wren was next to her.

Cato and Marvel fixed the sleeves of their dress shirts as they too sat down.

"What time did he say we should meet him?" Cato asked as he finished rolling his sleeves.

Marvel, who was standing next to Glimmer, lifted back his sleeve as if he was looking at a watch. The boy from One did not own one as he said, "Well, according to my watch we should leave now."

Clove rolled her eyes, "You don't have a watch, dumbass."

Marvel smirked and shrugged as if to say who cares?

The group squeezed into the elevator and hit the button to take them to meet with Plutarch Heavensbee.

"I wonder why he wants to meet with us?" Wren asked aloud to nobody in particular.

The elevator hit the bottom floor and Cato's hand interlaced with Wren's. He squeezed three times. Wren's eyes met his as he gave her a smile.

"What's three squeezes?" she whispered as the group walked out of the elevator and down the hall. Taking a few rights and a left they appeared in front of a large door with the initials P.H. engraved in the middle. Cato leaned down next to Wren's ear.

"It means I like you." Wren's cheeks went pink as she returned each squeeze gently. Cato's face formed a wide grin.

Marvel knocked on the door. An avox appeared and let them enter. She led them to the dining room where Plutarch, Rue, Thresh, Finch, and Roman all sat at the long mahogany table. The heavier set man stood up with a gentle smile.

"Welcome!" he boomed. "Please, please, take a seat anywhere you'd like."

His hands outstretched in front of him and gestured to the empty seats.

Wren sat in between Thresh and Cato. Avoxes came out from their posts and served food of all kinds. Wren was quick to snag a cup of hot chocolate. Her plate held green beans and mashed potatoes. Plutarch let the group of kids eat before he decided to share his plan.

The group of eleven sat in silence as they ate their dinner. Once the plates were empty Plutarch cleared his throat. Avoxes began cleaning up the table but Wren kept her hot chocolate close.

"As I'm sure you all are wondering, why have I brought you all here tonight? Well, you all know my plan of rebellion," he said as ten heads nodded. "In the games I want you all to protect Katniss Everdeen-"