We don't know where to go, so I'll just get lost with you

We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together right, we fit together right

These dark clouds over me, rain down and roll away

We'll never fall apart, 'cause we fit together like

Two pieces of a broken heart

“What?” she said with a shy smile walking to the oven to set a timer.

“Your voice is perfection… Have I mentioned that I love you?”

“You might have mentioned it once or twice” she gave me a kiss on the cheek before putting the pizza in the oven.

I looked at the kitchen and saw the mess Camila made because she got too carried away making pizza “haha Camz!.. look what you did to my mother’s kitchen”

She looked around observing the mess she in deed made “Sorry you know how I get with pizza, but it’s okay cause your picking it up anyways” she grabs a bit of flower and through it at me.

“Oh you’re going to get it now” I ran after her and chased her through the whole house. When I soon reached her I started tickling her, she laughed so hard she was on the ground laughing while I was on top still tickling her. “Surrender Camz”

“Okay okay” she said with the little breath she had left.  I kissed her sweet adorable smile she had just now. Once kiss turn into two. Soon after our sweet little kisses we started to have a full make out session. With every second I could have melted into her lips. The way they are so soft and I it feels right to have her lips against mine; it’s like nothing else in the world matters.

I tried pulling away before I can’t contain myself and get my hopes up. But she doesn’t let me. Instead she takes off my shirt and smiles wide seeing me with just a bra. A small moan is released from her lips as her hands starts to roam my toned abs. I smiled knowing she is enjoying everything she sees and touches. I took this opportunity to take her shirt off as well.

I start kissing her neck; every time my lips made contact with her skin my kisses became more and more sloppy, soft and tender. I can feel my underwear getting super wet. All I could think about is how I’m finally going to be able to demonstrate how much I love her by making love to her. To finally be united as one.

I reached to where her breast was and brought my hands around her back to undo her bra. “Laur, I.. I don’t think I can do this.. it’s not that I don’t want to.. but the pizza” she said unsure.

Here we go again. Getting me all worked up for nothing. I don’t understand why she insist on continuing if it never leads to anything. I don’t mind just kissing but she takes off my shirt and touches me in the most intimate way.This is why I tried to stop in the first place so this wouldn’t happen. So I wouldn’t be left so wet wanting more.

I instantly stop all I was doing. I sigh and kiss her forehead before getting up. I pulled my shirt back on “Its ok babe, why would you be ready?” I said angrier then I intended.

I love Camila with all my heart, she makes me want to be a better person and because of her I am. But it’s been a year, a year since I asked her o by my girlfriend. We kissed before that, so technically it’s been more. I have been patient. I’m not upset with the fact that I’m not getting laid but more that she decides to stop in the middle of our passionate moment when I’m already aroused.

-----------

Camila’s POV

I hardly touch my food, I can’t stop thinking of Lauren and how distant she’s been. It’s been 2 weeks since our anniversary. She doesn’t talk about it but I think she’s upset I’m not read to have sex. Lauren has been my first everything. One day she will be my first.

“Okay babe?” I heard Lauren tell me. I must have been too into my thoughts to not hear her. I know it was just another excuse of why she couldn’t hang out with me at lunch or how she was too busy with school she won’t see me until weekend. I nod and she gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves. So I’m left sitting at the lunch table only with Dinah because Normani was home sick today.

“Okay, Mila what’s up? It’s been 2 weeks and Lauren hasn’t hung out with us, always making up some lame excuse of why she can’t hang. Before this she would be all over you making any excuse just to be with you. I noticed she doesn’t even walk you to your classes anymore. I can see you’re hurt. I’m concern, tell me what’s going on” Dinah tell me as soon as Lauren leaves.

“Well on our anniversary, we were making pizzas which lead to playful fighting and we ended up having a heated kiss. It kind of, well we got a little too carried away. I didn’t let it go too far…” I tell her as I look down playing with my food that on the table.

“So what’s the problem, it’s not like you haven’t had sex before” I stay quiet, even though I never told Dinah we never had sex she concluded that I did cause well its Lauren and we did everything together.  “Wait, you haven’t had sex with her yet? How do you go camping with her family  a whole weekend but still haven’t had sex with her? Mila is been a year” I cover my face, I knew she wouldn’t understand.

“Dinah! I’m not ready. Girls like her have expectations. She’s so experience and I’m not. What if I’m not good enough, or worse, she doesn’t like it?” She frowns and starts rubbing her hand on my back trying to comfort me.

“I’m sorry Mila I didn’t know, it’s just, it’s been a while for her you know… just talk to her, she will understand, she loves you. I don’t think she cares on the quality of it” she tell me while pulling me into a hug.

-----------

I went to Laurens house later that day to talk to her about what I been feeling. Maybe I can be ready for this if she knows how scared I am. Or she will understand why I’m scared. I know her parent get home late and her door was open. I walk into her room and I found her just laying on her bed texting with a big smile on her face.

“Camz?.. What you doing here?”  She seemed surprised and put her phone down.

I go and sit next to her. I take a deep breath before I start “I love you okay?, you know I love you with all my heart.. I want you to be my first everything babe because so far you have been. But you have so much experience with well you know and what if you don’t like it when we do it? What if I’m not good enough? I’m not like the other girls; I wouldn’t know what to do. I’m not as pretty, or have boobs like them. I..” She cuts me off by placing her lips against mine. Thank God she did cause I never been more terrified in my life.

“Camz, I know you must be scared but I love you for you, and everything about you. You’re nothing like those girls babe that’s the best part. I’m here, and will walk you through it. We’re in this together. I’m building a connection with you, between us and no one else babe.” She kisses my lips again and then my forehead. We looked into each to hers eyes and smiled. I felt so safe with her holing me the way she did. I felt like now maybe I could be ready knowing she is on my side.

Her phone went off, I turned to look at it.

Vero- Sure, I would always love come over, and don’t worry I promise not to tell anyone.

With that I got up quicker than when I was told the pizza was ready. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door with small tears in my eyes.

“Camz wait, it’s not what it looks like, please believe me” she grabs my hand to hold but I quickly let go.

I turned around and stood next to the door and practically yell at her “What is it then huh Lauren? It’s true right, all the rumors I hear at school about you cheating on me? You cheat on me because I’m not ready to have sex with you? That’s why you did it right? Because it’s been over a year since you had sex.. I thought you were better than that! I.. I can’t..”  I was crying at his point, close to sobs.

Lauren tells me nothing ever happened but I don’t listen, I cant listen to anything she says because I’m too hurt to even think to process everything that just happened. I grab my keys and leave. She doesn’t follow me because she knows there isn’t any point.  How could Lauren do this to me, I thought she loved me.