Arnav kept quite knowing that he has to answer his wife for the scene he created earlier. He also knew that his wife understood that he is really angry and opted to deal calm with him.

After few minutes she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheeks.

Kushi - Koi bohot gusse mein lag raha hei ?

Arnav held her palms in his softly.

Kushi - What happened Arnav ji ? Is there anything that you wanna share ?

Arnav opened his eyes - Nothing Kushi.

Kushi - No. I have not seen you in so much anger like this. Tell me what is it.

Arnav - Actually, I got riled up seeing a pregnant woman working in this condition. That's all. Nothing much.

Kushi smiled - So the same will happen even if I get pregnant. It seems You will take the whole world in your head.

Arnav tensed up immediately - Kushi.....

Kushi giggled and ruffled his hair - I was just joking Arnav ji.

Arnav - Err..... Kushi..... I need to speak something important with you.

Kushi smiled and sat on his desk - Iam all we ears husband.

Arnav - Not here...... Let's go out.

Kushi sensed something different in his tone and nodded her head.

They were driving -

Kushi - Where are we going Arnav ji ? This seems to be outskirts.

Arnav - Hmm.

He just smiled and sat silent and drove them both towards the lonely area. He stopped the car and got down signalling her to come down.

Though confused Kushi got down of the car and went behind him. She smiled seeing the scenery before her. It was a beautiful view. They were standing near the small hill area from where they can see Delhi city.

He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Kushi - So you lied about having a discussion with me ?

Arnav chuckled - No.....

Kushi - Whatever. This place is just superb.

Arnav - I just wanted to have a talk with you. So I brought you here.

Kushi frowned - Arnav Ji...,

Arnav - Come....

He pulled her with him towards the small bench that was arranged there. He sat and pulled her on his lap making her gasp.

Arnav - Before you say anything...... There is no one here. And no one will see us.

Kushi rolled her eyes smiling - Fine. Now tell me what is that you wanna talk to me ?

The smile in Arnav's face faded away.

Arnav - Kushi, I know that as a woman you must be having many dreams for our future.

Kushi frowned.

Arnav - I know you were hoping to be pregnant.

Kushi blushed and looked down - Arnav ji.....

Arnav - That is what I wanna talk to you. Kushi...... It's not even an year we got married. And just few days passed after we started our life. Don't you think it's very early for a Baby.

Kushi frowned with a confusing replacing her blush.

Kushi - Arnav ji.... What are you telling ?

Arnav - Kushi, all these years I spent alone without anyone. But now that I got you....... I don't want to share you with anyone for anything. I want your love and attention wholly on me and I wanna concentrate on you alone. I know I may sound selfish. But Kushi please try to understand. Please...... For me......

Kushi sighed - Arnav ji..... Whatever you wish is totally ok for me. But don't ever think that bache ke aane se hum aapse kam pyaar karenge. That's not gonna happen. Because Arnav ji..... You mean more than anyone and everyone to me. Please understand that.

Arnav's heart pricked hearing that. Because whatever he said now was just a lame excuse. What will happen if he reveal the real reason and tell her that he don't want a child, that too because of his own fears. He came out if his trance when he felt Kushi kissing his cheeks.

Kushi - If you are done, then shall we go office ?

Arnav - But Kushi....

Kushi - It's ok Arnav ji.......You just wanna postpone the plans of Baby. I understand and Iam not upset due to this. You can rest assured. Iam totally ok with it. But one thing....

Arnav looked at her while Kushi said - How much time you wanna postpone ?

Arnav gulped - Two.... Two years.

Kushi smiled wide - Done. I will take an appointment with gynaecologist and shall have a word with her. Now shall we go ?

Arnav shook his head and held her fingers and entwined it with his. His eyes had a thin layer of tears.

Arnav - Thank you so much Kushi.

Kushi - What is there to be thanked now. You just need time and Iam ready to give that. So it's ok. Ab chalein ?

Arnav nodded and Kushi went ahead leaving him behind. He gulped, he had just postponed everything for now...... But he very well knew that he has to answer her one or the other day. One or the other day he has to reveal her the real reason. He also understand that he has no rights to stop her from being a mother. That's her right. He has to mend himself and he will try hard, just for her. Only for his Kushi.

Sighing he started the car and went towards their car determined to overcome his excuses.