Arnav held his temple sighed in anger - Call that Admin head here right now.

Kushi whispered in his ears - Arnav ji please don't create a scene here. Please let's go.

Arnav glared at her - Shut up Kushi.

Kushi sighed ' He really seems to be out if control '

Admin head along with HR Manager came down only to see him breathing fire. Manager blinked his eyes without getting a head or tail seeing him breathing fire.

Arnav - How long are you working here ?

Manager - Sir.....Five years sir.

Arnav - Cool..... Five long years..... And you didn't even provided an awareness of their benefits to employees ?

Manager - Sir Woh.... We.... We have told them sir.

Arnav - Oh really ? Then why am I seeing her working in this condition ?

Lady - Sir..... Sorry sir. Please forgive me.

Arnav - Forgive you ? What for ? For working in this condition and worsening your health ?

Lady - Sir....

Arnav sighed and said in a soft voice - Iam sorry for panicking you like this.

Lady and others was stunned hearing his soft voice.

Arnav - But why are you working in this condition ?

Lady - What to do sir ? My husband's earnings is not enough for our house expenses. So only Iam working so that I could manage the expenses of my delivery.

Arnav glared at the HR Manager - our management has provided maternity leave with their basic salary for an year. Are you not aware of it ?

The ladies and other around there gasped hearing him. They were not aware of such benefits existed in their company.

Arnav - Fine. Sorry if you are not aware of it. I can't say that you shouldn't work. But not in the environment like this. It's very noisy and will keep you stressed. It's not good for you nor the little one inside. From tomorrow I should not see you here. Stay at home and rest. Your basic salary will reach you for the next whole year.

Lady got tears in her eyes - Thank you so much sir.

Arnav smiled softly - You are most welcome. (Turning to the incharge) ask someone to drop her home safely.

Looking at everyone - Get back to work now everybody.

Everyone scurried to their place and started working.

Turning to HR and Admin - you both...... 10 minutes...... I want you both in my cabin.

Arnav - let's go Kushi.

Arnav took Kushi along with him downstairs and took a look on the resting room and was totally disappointed by the maintenance.

After 15 minutes -

Arnav and Kushi along with Aman was waiting for the HR and Admin to speak something in his cabin. And Arnav could see them standing nervously. 

He just looked at them with his stern gaze that made them shiver.

Arnav - Aman, take this both with you. I need the list of employees for the past five years who has availed their maternity benefits and who has not.

Aman - Sure sir. I'll submit the report withing two hours.

Arnav gave a slight nod. Aman took them both along with him. Arnav closed his eyes and leaned on his chair. Kushi stood up and went behind his chair and pressed his forehead.