chapter fourty two - you're**

Start from the beginning

I laugh and get up to put some food on the empty plate that's been sitting in front of me for far too long.

I grab my phone and walk up to the buffet section before replying.

Me: Only if you admit that olives are better than anchovies

Jack Gilinsky: Never.

Jack Gilinsky: But you'll sit with me anyways;)

I ignore him and fill my plate with an unnecessary amount of food to the point where I can't fit anything else on to it.

I walk back over to the table and take my origional place between Nash and Mahogany.

I look up to Gilinsky who sits back in his chair with an eyebrow raised, tracing his fingers down his jawline, analysing me.

Jack Gilinsky: Your gonna pay for that..

Me: You're** xx

Jack Gilinsky: Now now Sarah, desperation is an ugly shade on you.

Me: You wear it pretty well

Jack Gilinsky: Desperate for you? Don't flatter yourself.

Me: Now now Gilinsky, denial is an ugly shade on you

Jack Gilinsky: I like a girl that can stand up for herself.

Me: Then you're going to love me

Jack Gilinsky: Hmmm, is that so?

Me: Yeah, now put your phone down, you're drooling

I lock my phone and sit back proudly, I may have forgiven Jack too quickly, but I sure as hell am going to make him earn back my trust.

Ken walks in to the room and he looks flustered, his normally straight black tie is wrinkled and crooked, there are bags under his eyes and his shirt is untucked at the sides.

"Morning kidos" he sounds like he's been awake for hours.

"You look like death" Mahogany states.

"Thanks for that" he rolls his eyes.

"The bus is outside and is finally" he glares at Jack, "clean and ready to roll."

A couple people cheer and Ken half smiles.

"Right, yes, so um- pack up your things and meet back down here in an hour so we can get back on the road"

Ken turns on his heel and swiftly walks away.

"Ken" Shawn calls.

He pauses before turning around, "yes" he says.

"We missed like three shows in other places from being here so long, are we going to do them?"

Ken looks to the floor, "um, yes, of course- catch you guys later" he rushes off.

"Why is he acting so weird?" Nash mumbles.

The others start discussing the many possible reasons as to Ken's behaviour and I stay quiet.

Jack Gilinsky: Why do you never talk when everyone else is?

I look up to Jack who looks away when I meet his gaze.

Me: Never sure what to say

He doesn't reply and when everyone is finnished eating, we make our way back up to the rooms. Taking us two trips in the elevator seeing as there are like sixteen of us.

I only realise how many of us there are at breakfast, when we're all together.

Otherwise I'm usually just with Andrea and Trevor.

Although we're all on the tour together, it's obvious to see the different groups.

For example, Hayes usually hangs around Carter but since we're in the same room I see him quite often, along with Sammy.

Sammy, Johnson and Gilinsky are always within three feet of each other.

Then there's Nash, Cam, Mahogany and Shawn who all seem to get along pretty well.

I pretty much get along with everyone also, but I've hardly spoken to Carter.

I'm just glad everyone's nice, or they seem so.

Andrea goes back to her original room with Mahogany and Shawn, reminding me that Madison had left and I am on my own - seeing as Andrea has been staying in the spare bed in my room.

I change into ripped white jeans and a baggy blue t-shirt, slipping on my converse and packing away the rest of my stuff.

Surprisingly, it only takes me ten minutes to get everything into my suitcase, sliding Madison's note into the side pocket.

I roll my suitcase into the living room and sit on the couch.

"Carter that's mine you dumbass" I hear Hayes yell.

"Hayes get your shit off my bed" Gilinsky yells.

"Hayes do you mind flushing next time" Carter moans.

I can't help but laugh at their stupidity and the fact that it'll probably take them till tomorrow to pack up that unbelievably messy room.

Hayes pops his head round the door, "Sarah, do you mind?"

I huff, "fine"

I walk to their door and when Hayes steps aside I burst out laughing.

I look at the piles of clothes and various chargers laying around the place.

Shoes and thrown everywhere with the matching ones on the other side of the room.

"Help us" Hayes groans.

"Hayes that is nasty" Gilinsky cringes whilst walking out of the bathroom.

"Well hello" he wiggles his eyebrows at me.

The opens his arms, "welcome to our crib" he smirks.

Surprisingly, the room smelt pretty good, like a mixture of a million different man perfumes, but good.

I helped the boys pack for twenty minutes, having the odd pair of boxers thrown at me by Gilinsky, until everything is relatively tidy.

"Good enough" Hayes sighs and rolls his suitcase out behind me.

I grab mine and double check the room before meeting them out in the corridor.

"Let's go"