Wahab had also been affected by that bond, it might have been really late, but it still happened. He had started to give someone the space in his heart that was empty.

"Why are you behaving so weirdly? I am still the same Hayat." Hayat informed him with an irritated eye roll. Wahab's behaviour made her forget about the reason of her breakdown for past two days. Thinking about his behaviour every moment had made her forget the trouble she was in. She had no time to divert her mind in that direction. She just wanted to know what was cooking in Wahab's mind.

Wahab shrugged, "But I am not the same Wahab." He said and got up, leaving the room, making her think about his words in his absence.

Hayat scratched her head in turmoil. What did he mean by those words? He is the same Wahab. Was he talking about his alter ego or something? She did think he was loose in the head but it was starting to become a reality.

Or maybe... A full blown smile came on her lips. Was he perhaps... no, her smile vanished. She was thinking way above what could never be a possibility. He would never think about her in that way. She was just trying to delude herself. It would rain gol gappay before that could ever happen. He would never love her when he already had another love in his heart.

Her phone vibrated next to her, snapping her out of the ridiculous thoughts. There was no use thinking of something that would never happen. She sat up properly on the bed and opened the phone. Without really focusing on it, she opened the notification.

Her eyes skimmed through the messages, causing her eyes to widen the more she read. Another message came along with few photos. Hayat's face paled as she read the message and saw the photos. The phone slipped through her fingers, landing on the floor with a smash.

Just then Wahab entered the room with a tray of food. He stopped in his place when he looked at Hayat. He felt something off about her, her face was as white as a ghost. She was frozen on her place. His eyes went to the phone which was on the floor. He felt something to be wrong.

He quickly placed the tray on the table and walked towards her carefully. He stood near her with a racing heart. "Hayat?" He asked softly, looking at her.

Hayat slowly looked up at him with blank eyes. Her eyes were empty of any emotion. She stared at him for few seconds as if looking at a stranger. Then within seconds, her eyes filled up with tear, flowing through her eyes.

Wahab felt those tears piercing his heart. The person who had given her nothing but tears wanted to see no tears in her eyes ever again. "Hayat?" He whispered again, bending down in front of her. "What's wrong?"

Hayat didn't answer, loud sobs escaping her mouth. These cried were heart-wrenching to hear for Wahab. His heart felt as if it was held tightly in someone's fist.

Without thinking of anything, Wahab quickly took hold of her head and placed it on his chest, an arm placed around her waist. His right hand went towards her head and he ran his hand through her hair. The contact with her body bought warm chills in his body, as if he had the whole world in his arms.

On finding a warm body to place her head on, Hayat felt as if all her worries were gone as if she had found home. She was still crying, her body trembling in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his stomach, clutching his shirt tightly in her hands.

"What happened Hayat? You are making me worried. Is everyone okay? Your dado or uncle?" Wahab said, slightly placing her lips on her hair. He was surprised at his own actions but he didn't stop himself.