Ep:16

•After 2 years later•

Jungwon: Eomma!!! When will appa come?

Yn: He will come back soon baby now eat your porridge.

Jungwon: Noo!!!!! I will eat along with appa!!!

*jungwon has became too notorious to handle nowadays. And it has to be!!! Cause he is the son of Mr. Stubborn Jungkook!! But.... it's not like you are not missing his touch or you are not in an urge to feel his kisses on your soft lips!*

In this two years Jungkook has really changed from his psychotic nature. Last year on Valentine's day he proposed you and you accepted his proposal since you trusted him from the core of your heart. It took one year to trust him and then again a year passed while you lovey couples didn't realize it! You still loved him but hesitated to believe him but now since you both have had solved out all the problems and started living a peaceful and happy life again something has to come up to disturb your peaceful moments! It was Jungkook's so called "mafia job" for which he left for more than a month now.... you still miss his touch.... his kisses.... cuddles and everything about him.....

But you have decided to wait for him to finish up his important work and then comeback with no worries!! Even though your heart wants him to comeback and just stay in your arms. Honestly he has pure love towards you~
Last year when he proposed you on the day of the Valentine's you thought of giving yourself to him once more... giving him one more chance...

You both made love that night with the beautiful stars dancing while glittering in between the clouds...

He even told the reason to you what happened that night with him and why he chased Tzuyu and attempted to kill her. But at that moment instead of being shocked you felt sad for Tzuyu, cause she didn't deserve that at all. You realized that Sehun's love for her was nothing cause he was a greedy and selfish man who wants what he likes. You informed everything to Tzuyu but surprisingly she just shrugged off the matter by only three words: "i don't care."  It has taken a lot of time to move on from Sehun but finally she overcame it. Taehyung and Jungkook grew a good friendship when you called the 'T' couples (Taehyung & Tzuyu) to home. Jungkook apologize to Tzuyu for his mistake and Tzuyu gave him a reassuring smile while mouthing out "it's ok".

*Flashback of this scene*

Tzuyu: I forgive you Jungkook... maybe in this case if Taehyung was in your place he would have done the same thing! It's fine, I didn't think about Sehun for many months cause I too realized how sometimes he use to get angry on me for useless things and scold me. I have even witnessed a female employee of his company who was literally clinging onto his sleeve, I scolded her and even slapped her but instead he insulted me infront of his every employees. Even though he asked for forgiveness but I already gave up on him.... it's only that I was in a dilemma thinking about my future. That day in Yn's house I noticed that Sehun's eyes were on Yn, my bestie for most of the time. Ok now leave it past is past!!
--------

Present day~

Jungkook: Baby... I am back!
*he got no response*

Jungkook: Yn?? Darling where are you?
*his heart started beating fast.. in these years he fell in true love with you and also gets insecure by your sudden disappearance*

Jungkook: Yn.... don't do this to me, you know right I have missed you...

* jungwon has gone to his grandparents house and today there was not even a single maid. He was informed about it though but still he couldn't understand that what was the reason behind this*

He became sad thinking you might have left him... or maybe gone somewhere without informing him... which made him more sad...
.but before he could move from his place all the lights went off suddenly!

Soon he felt thin hands around his waist hugging him from behind. He soon identified by the smell of the perfume that it's you...

Jungkook: Yn?

Yn:Hmm?

Jungkook:where were you?

Yn: Why? Are you scared?

Jungkook: you know right baby that if you are not around me I get scared..
I feel insecure

Yn: Oh my baby boy... then come let me help you with your suit.

Jungkook:switch on the lights first baby... I wanna see you.

You switched on the lights and when he turned towards you his mind went blank. You were looking hella hot in that thin lingerie. He couldn't move an inch the moment he saw you walking towards him with a seductive gaze.

Jungkook's mind: never knew she was this strong, sexy and bold... fvck!!!

Yn: what happened........... d.addy?

Fvck!! That's just a chef's kiss over this beautiful heavenly look.

Yn: Why are you sweating? Wanna say something?

His words got stuck in his throat and he was sweating badly. On the other hand you smirked seeing him getting hypnotized by your seduction. He held his tie to remove it while avoiding your gaze but failed when you tiptoed and held his tie and started removing it was looking at him with your seductive gaze.

After removing the tie you started unbuttoning his shirt but he refused it. He went to the restroom while leaving you behind. You smirked thinking he can never resist you.

You sat on the bed while he came out wearing a thin white shirt almost exposing his well built chest. He smirked while seeing you being so confident.

Jungkook: seducing me I see.... you have became a naughty girl isn't it?

Yn: Yes!

Jungkook: but now I have to give you a punishment for making me this hard baby...

Yn: Then why are you waiting??

Jungkook: you have also became bold isn't it?

Yn: Yes...

He hovered over you while kissing you harshly. You responded to the kiss... he kissed your cheeks, jawline, collarbone, your stomach while removing that piece of cloth on you which was being an obstruction for him. He kissed your whole body while he was getting hard by each passing time. He removed the remaining cloths and asked for your permission before entering himself... but he wasn't gentle! He became wild! Wild for you... you were moaning mess under him while he was groaning.

Jungkook: I am gonna fvck you hard baby.... in every possible ways... you like it baby?

Yn: Ye----aah *you couldn't complete your sentence since you were feeling heavenly pleasure*

After three rounds of him being on top of you, you pushed him down on the other side of the bed and now you were hovering over him. You sat on his hard bulge and moved on it.

Jungkook: Pleasure your daddy.....

Yn: Ofcourse... but in my way.....

You were teasing him while he was getting impatient. He couldn't take anymore and held your waist while pushing you down on his shaft and began thrusting in you while you were moving on top of him.

Jungkook: you ride me so well baby...

And that's how it continued till the dawn both of yours makeout session.
Before sleeping.........

Jungkook: I love you
Yn: I love you
Jungkook: I guess Jungwon is going to get a sibling soon....

*you blushed*

________________THE END______________

OFFICIALLY SIGNING OFF!!