Ep:7

When you slapped him hard his face got tilted to the right side as you slapped on his left cheek. You understood that how hardly you slapped him! The person whom you use to love so much and caresse his cheeks with those hands of yours and today those soft chubby cheeks got a tight slap from those soft hands of yours.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and then looked at you with his dark orbs making you scare the hell out of you. You were scared but you didn't wanted to show it to him.

Yn: I hate you Jeon Jungkook! Keep this words in your sinful brain! I don't want to love a psycho killer like you!

With that you were about to move out but he harshly pulled you back and you landed on the bed. You were afraid and started crawling back the moment you saw him throwing the gun he was holding and rolling up his sleeves after he removed the jacket.

You turned around to crawl away but he simply pulled you and now you were under him. Your chest was pressed on the bed and his chest was pressed against your back. You could feel his hot breath.

Jungkook: You dared to slap me Princess? Huh!? *he chuckled*
*He had your hands pinned on the soft mattress*
*you could see from either side that his veins were fully visible which scared you*

Yn: Jungkook please leave me! WE ARE DONE!! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE! I DON'T RESPECT YOU ANYMORE, PLEASE LEAVE ME!!!! I BEG YOU TO LEAVE ME------ AAAAAHHHH...

*you hissed in pain when you felt him sucking and biting your nape*

Jungkook: For how many times do I have to remind you THAT YOU ARE MINE!!! YOU ARE FVCKIN MINE AND OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL NEVER END!  NEVER!!! I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO AWAY FROM ME!!! GET THIS IN YOUR PRETTY LITTLE BRAIN!!
You don't have any idea of how much I am controlling myself, cause I love you.
* he shouted making you scream for help more*

Jungkook: I think that night wasn't enough to make you realize that YOU ARE MINE! tonight I will make you realize that to whom you belong!
* He shouted and forcefully turned you around making you face him*

*he got on his knees and started unbuckling his belt*

* you were scared knowing what he can do and even if he loved you he still went hella rough on you last time*

*you took the opportunity and kicked him in the middle of his legs and quickly got up and unlocked the door then ran downstairs*

* it took a few while for Jungkook to understand that he wasn't going to get you and pleasure himself the way he want so he started chasing you from behind*
__________

You ran down stairs. You were continuously looking back to see if he is following you or not! You were looking back while running towards the exit door but bumped onto someone that made both of you stumble back.

You looked up and saw Jimin! Your Bestfriend!
He was your bestfriend among the boys and three of you(Yn, Tzuyu & Jimin) made a perfect friendship triangle.
He already knows what has happened as Tzuyu has informed him too. Without thinking further you hugged him and cried on his shoulder.
Jimin patted your back to calm you down.

Jungkook came down and the scene made him more wild. Seeing his Princess on someone's arms that too a boy is the thing he hated the most. He was about to approach but the policemen showed up from behind and held onto Jungkook. The police officers were struggling to hold him as he was too strong. He was finally hand cuffed.

You snuggled your face more into Jimin's chest not wanting to see Jungkook anymore.

Jimin: Officers arrest him for killing Sehun and causing a dangerous injury to Tzuyu. *the moment he said about Tzuyu you looked up and asked Jimin*

Yn: Where is Tzuyu? I want to meet her.

Jimin: She is alive Yn but....

Yn: But?

Jimin: Her chances of being alive is very less.

*and those words made your heart shattered*

Yn: No....no.....no..... This can't be! This can't be....! She can't die..... SHE CAN'T DIE!!! *you broke down into tears knowing the heartbreaking news*

Jimin: Yn don't worry, she will be fine!

*He cupped your cheeks and wiped off the tears*
*Jungkook was watching every move and felt the anger and jealousy built up within him. He was struggling to get away from the police officers and just hold you and kiss you roughly*

Jungkook: DON'T FVCKIN TOUCH HER BASTARD! SHE IS MINE! YN IS MINE!!!
"YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS..."
*He said looking at you that made you scared*

Yn: He isn't a bastard! You... Jungkook... you are the BASTARD HERE!! I SWEAR IF TZUYU DIES I WILL KILL YOU....

*those words were hurtful for Jungkook to handle as his love for you was true but it was full of sins*

Jimin: Sshh....Yn don't scream and officers take him away.

They were dragging Jungkook the whole way till he landed up infront of the door and then turned towards you.

Jungkook: Just know this Princess... I will come back to have you.... You are mine just mine!

You were done with all his threats so you took of the wedding ring of yours and threw it on his chest. The ring fell down and the diamond from the ring got separated. You didn't wanted to stay there for any longer and went up to pack your suitcase. Jimin waited for you and after a few minutes you came down.

Yn: Not always your sinful wishes will work!

Yn: I hate you and I don't want to stay in this place anymore... and WE ARE DONE! THAT RING DOESN'T CARRIES ANY VALUE FOR ME NOW!

With that you held Jimin's hand and both of you went out of the house.