Ep:15

Your body shivered under his dominant touch.

Yn: Please le--leave me.....

Jungkook: Why will I leave you when you belong to me!!

Yn: Ju-jungko-ok... your ar-arm is inj-jured----

Jungkook: i won't mind if my injured arm gets injured while having the love of my life in my arms... *he smiled genuinely which is very rare... this warm smile which you missed so much and everytime you see a evil dark smile!!*

Yn's mind: I think he is in a good mood if I deny him again he will start behaving like a inhuman!! No no... this time I should just let him have me... no matter what... I don't I will ever get rid of him!

*you were lost in your thoughts until you felt a gentle kiss on your forehead*

Jungkook: I know Princess... you still love me, and you have also missed me for these few days and same goes for me. You don't know how badly I was missing you, my hands always craved for your body and my body always carved for your touch... *his hot breathe  was hitting your lips. He connected his forehead with yours and kept caressing the side of your waist and your thighs.*

********

Soon you felt him lifting up your left  thigh with his right while he was still hovering on you. He placed your leg on his waist while your leg automatically got  wrapped around his tiny muscular waist. You don't know but your body wanted his touch....
His kisses started trailing down to your neck and then your chest.

Jungkook: Why are you so hot princess?
Fvck! Your smooth soft skin is tempting me a lot, I-i-i just wanna ruin you right now!!!

*your eyes widened. You pushed him a little but he didn't move an inch away from you*

Jungkook: don't push me away princess... for so many days i am just dying to get you closer to me... please just let me be close to you princess. Without you i feel my body without a soul. *you looked into his eyes to see tears welled up*

Yn: Ju-jungko-ok... I understand but right now you need some rest you are injured. And at first freshen up I am going to prepare the tub for you.

He just nodded his head. You helped him to get ready. You changed your clothes into your comfy night suit. You were laying at one side of the bed half seated position. You were reading a book but soon you felt a head on your lap. You flinched little but then calmed down. You saw Jungkook staring at you with love in his eyes. He released a heavy sigh before closing his eyes and snuggled into your embrace. You understood he is tired so you just let him stay like that. You thought of massaging his head to ease his pain a bit. You don't even know when you fell asleep while massaging his head.

Few hours later•

Jungkook woke up because he was feeling thirsty. The moment he got up and didn't even realized that he was sleeping on your lap, your head along with your upper body that was resting on the headboard fell on the soft mattress. His eyes popped up and he quickly ran towards you. He started patting your cheeks thinking something bad might have happened. But then he saw that you were sleeping normally only without any stress or bad expressions on your face. He felt relief and soon realization hit him that he was sleeping on your lap. He drank water and again came back to you. He put your body in an appropriate position and layed down beside you. He snuggled himself closer to yours.
____________

2 months passed away... Jungkook has been behaving quite well! He never forces you but just wants cuddles and kisses like a small baby. He has taken a break from his works just to stay with his family. Whenever you are busy in some works he always plays with Jungwon. You started gaining trust on him... but still didn't believe him fully!
______________

To be continued>>>

Sorry for the late update 😅 now a days i am very busy my mochis and my exams are also knocking on my door plus many family issues are there!!!! 😬😬😬 i am trusfrated so pls wait for me....

And what do u think about Yn? Will she forgive him and again start a family with him?

BTW THIS SERIES HAS CAME TO AN END:)