Ep:3

|Next Morning|

You opened your eyes and yawned. You tried to get up but a strong arm pulled you down. Within a jiffy Jungkook hovered over you. You sighed in disbelief seeing him again trying to be romantic early in the morning.

"Ahem, Mr.Kook it is not the time to be romantic. Let me go I have to get freshen up!" You said and tried to get up but then again he simply trapped you between his strong arms.

"Where is my morning kiss?" He asked while lowering down his head to connect his lips with yours but you pushed him away finally and sat up straight.

"I think you have forgotten the deal", you said and he frowned.

"But wasn't that deal for the next times?" He defended.

"Umm... No.. it was whenever you will break that rule then no hugs and kisses for a whole day!" You said and got up.

------ Time Skip ------

You went down to make the breakfast. Though maids are there but still you also help them. You saw Jungkook coming down with a poker face.

You served the breakfast. There was complete silence while both of you were eating. The maids were also confused. But they didn't want to interrupt. You kept on thinking what might have happened to him.

He simply ate and picked up the necessary things and headed towards his car. He didn't even hugged you before going. You felt sad and soon it hit you that you have given him the punishment and that's why he didn't touch you.

"Why is he even not talking to me?" - you thought.

----- Time Skip -----

It was 7:30pm that Jungkook came back. He straight went to the kitchen to get himself some water. You had enough and regret for making such rules. So you followed him.

Jungkook finished drinking and kept the glass but soon he felt two tiny arms wrapped around his torso

Jungkook finished drinking and kept the glass but soon he felt two tiny arms wrapped around his torso. He wanted to let go of your hands but you tightened the grip. He chuckled and finally turned around but saw your eyes were red and puffy. He cupped your cheeks and asked with concern:

"What happened Princess? Why are you crying?"

"Why are you not talking to me? I have only said no kisses and hugs for a day but you didn't even talked with me! I---"
He pulled you closer and you hugged him tightly. He pat your head lightly.

"Sshh... baby, it's ok, just I was not happy with your behavior and now see you are the one who couldn't stay away from me..." He said while teasing you.

"I know its my fault. But please don't be like this. I regret it but please don't stop talking to me. I love you Jungkook..."

"I love you too princess..." He said and hugged you tightly.