Ep:13

Your eyes widened as you know what he meant!

Yn's mind: "No...no... I can't let him do whatever he wants! I should stop him"

Yn: No... Jungkook please don't....
*you said while looking down not wanting to meet his eyes*

Jungkook: But I have to punish you Princess.... you have been a bad girl! I really think how great is your confidence that you took the decision of marrying someone else... tonight I will make sure you only scream one name and after tonight you will remember only that name which you will scream out... that is "Jungkook"

You looked at him in disbelief!

Yn: I can't do anything with you, I agreed to stay with you doesn't mean you will cross all your limits!

Jungkook: I think you are forgetting that Jimin is under my control. If I ask to stop the treatment then they won't waste a millisecond to obey my command!

Yn: Why are you doing this to me? Why? What have I done to you?
*you cried out feeling helpless.... totally helpless*

Jungkook: Sshh.... baby don't cry...
*he came closer to touch your hands but you moved back*

Yn: Please don't do this, I am not prepared to accept you again!

Jungkook's eyes darkened. His Princess is not ready to accept him, the thought is only making him more aggressive. He wants you, only you and all by himself, anytime anywhere! He wants your old version back, that lovey dovey cute innocent Yn... he wants that type back into you but now as you know his true colors you are aware of his steps.

Jungkook: You are forgetting that Jimin is under my control so even if you make a slight mistake that can cause him death!

When Jimin's words came out of his mouth your mind automatically went blank you didn't have any other choice rather than to surrender yourself to save one soul... you didn't want anyone else to die for you!

You nodded your head as a sign of surrendering yourself to him. He smirked in victory and soon pulled you in his warm embrace. You clutched onto his shirt and cried while he patted your head.

Jungkook slowly made you lay down on  your back. Your lips were trembling because of seeing him hover over your fragile figure.

*****15+*****

Jungkook started kissing you deeply and passionately, your body stiffened on his touch... again feeling that same dominant after years.... he started giving hickeys on your neck and you moaned. He smirked. You were honestly hating his touch but you have no other ways other than to accept him in order to save a life.

You felt him undressing you, you wanted to stop him but suddenly your head was spinning a lot.... it was paining. Jungkook heard your soft whimpers and frowned. He saw you held your head and were whimpering in pain. He quickly got off the bed and dialed the doctor's number.

He dressed you up again and covered your body with the blanket.

The doctor came and checked you up while Jungkook was being impatient on leaving you alone in the room with the doctor and standing outside. Though he trusts the doctor but he is still very possessive. Soon the doctor asked him to come inside the room.

Doctor: Mr.Jeon, I had checked her up, she is fine nothing to worry, but according to my analysis she must have been mentally disturbed. She even started talking about something but again fell asleep.

Jungkook: What was she talking about?

Doctor: Sorry sir, though I want you to know as she is your wife but you may not take it in an appropriate way....

Jungkook: JUST TELL ME!

Doctor: Ok... she was telling "Jungkook please don't hurt Jimin.... please leave me and my son"

Jungkook became angry because he was hurt listening all those venomous words from the doctor.

Doctor: I am sorry Mr.Jeon but I need to say this... I don't know what exactly has happened but maybe if she continues to stay here with such mental conditions then she might not behave like normal humans in future. She is already mentally traumatized!

With that the doctor left after bowing.

Jungkook sat beside Yn's sleeping figure and caressed your cheek and placed a soft kiss on your cheek.

He smiled and slept beside you while hugging you tightly.

<Next day morning>

You woke up and found someone's hard chest against your face. You understood that it was Jungkook hugging you. Your eyes widened and fear took over you you tried hard to push him. His grip got loosened and you soon got up while he too woke up and sat on the bed while rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook: Princess... what happened? Are you ok?

Yn: SHUT UP!! DON'T COME NEAR ME!!! I SAID DON'T!!! YOU--- YOU ARE A MURDERER!!! I HATE YOU!!! PLEASE LET ME LEAVE PEACEFULLY!!!!

Jungkook: Yn... see I won't hurt you, stop shouting and come here, you need sleep Princess you are not well~ if you keep on shouting then Jungwon might wake up he is just two rooms next to us!..

Yn: LET HIM WAKE UP!! I WILL ALSO TAKE HIM AND GO AWAY FROM YOU!! I WILL NOT STAY HERE ANY LONGER.... NO WHAT IF YOU KILL ME? WHAT IF YOU DO SOMETHING TO ME AND MY SON-----? NO.... NO...

*with that you ran towards the door to unlock it but soon a hand stopped you and turned you around. It was Jungkook*

Jungkook: I said you Princess that I will not harm you... come with me... you need rest!

Yn: No... I said I will not come with you just go away~~
*you tried to push him but he was stronger so without any further struggle he picked you up in bridal style and headed towards the bed*

Yn: LEAVE ME!!! I SAID LEAVE ME.....
*he gently laid you down on the bed and hovered over you*

Jungkook: Be a good girl!!! And listen to me~~

                       {Author's note}
Sorry for the late update~ and this was a short one... 😅 stay tuned for the next part:)