Ep:8

Jimin took you to his house first and then to the hospital.

When you reached the hospital, you quickly went to the reception and asked for Tzuyu's room number. They said and you mouthed out a low "Thank you" and ran towards her room. Jimin followed you from behind.

When you opened the door you saw many stitches and pipes connected to her body. She had a lot of bruises on her arms and faces which were visible. You just imagined how badly she has got injured in the car accident and then she received a bullet.

You literally felt so angry on jungkook that moment that you clenched your fist. You felt like killing him.

The nurse came to you and slightly shaked you.

Nurse: Ma'am, can you please move out now? We have to start the operation here.

Yn: Yes--- Please tell me house is she? Please... she will be fine right? She will be alright like before right? Please tell...

Nurse: We can't say it now Ma'am but we will try our best. This patient has lost a huge amount of blood and the bullet she received has fully damaged her backbone and kidneys.

Your heart dropped when you heard it.
Jimin came to you and held your shoulders.

Jimin: Yn... come now. See if you cry like this then you will be sick. Tzuyu will be alright don't worry.

You nodded your head and slowly went away.
-----------
[After three months]

It took you a long time to recover from the trauma. Every night you would cry while thinking about your past. It's true that you missed staying in Jungkook's arms, the morning kisses and all but then the next thing that comes in your mind is killing your bestie's boyfriend and shooting your bestie infront of your eyes. Jimin tried a lot to console you but for almost four weeks you couldn't eat, sleep and do anything properly. Right now you have moved on. Two weeks ago you found out that you are pregnant. Yes, it's yours and Jungkook's child. But still you were happy to bring a new cute soul to this world. Today you were ready to go with Jimin and check on Tzuyu. She too has recovered a lot, but the sad thing is she was too pregnant and lost the baby. You felt sad for her loss.

(In hospital)

You and Jimin entered her room and saw her pale face. She was sitting and a nurse was feeding her. You walked upto her and she looked at both of you.

Tzuyu: Y-------y.......n..... h-h--h----how a--a----are Yo-you? *she managed to ask you*

Yn: I am fine! How are you feeling now Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: I am not fine Yn... I lost my Sehun! Jungkook killed him! But do you know I am also happy knowing that Sehun has given me a gift before going away.

You and Jimin were confused not understanding what she was telling.

Jimin: What gift Tzu?

Tzuyu: Jiminah... Sehun and I---- umm--- actually on Kaira's birthday we both were drunk and we got intimate and...... uughh---- you all know then what can happen!
*she pouted and her cheeks were fully red*

Yn: So?

Tzuyu: After two months I was feeling dizzy and nausea. So for confirming it I went to a check up and guess what? I was pregnant! And that very day I called you so that I can come to your house to meet you. But what happened there..... I can't! But I am happy that I am going to be a mom!
*seeing her so happy you and jimin gave her a sad smile as you both know that she has lost the baby*

Tzuyu: Hey! Why are you looking so depressed Yn?

Yn: Uuh-- I---

Tzuyu: I understand! For that stupid Jungkook right? Forget him and stay happy.