Ep:6

----In Tzuyu's House----

[Tzuyu's POV]
I was cleaning our bedrooms and living rooms. When my eyes landed on the desktop table I patted my forehead! Oh god, this Sehun can never keep his things properly on its place. I said while looking at the messed up table. While rearranging the files I found a small blue transparent file. I opened the file and saw tickets for LA.

Tzuyu: Sehun told that he will go to France first and then to LA but if his ticket is here then how can he go?
I should get out fast, I don't think he has gone too far. I should quickly get into the car.
_____

With that Tzuyu got into the car and as Sehun's phone was connected to Tzuyu's she quickly switched on the phone and with the help of the GPS tracker she started following the phone's location. After few minutes she stopped infront of a junction from where the road has got divided into two different ways. Both of them leads to the airport but the left one leads to a dense forest and then the airport. It is a remote area.

Tzuyu: His phone's location showed that it is in the dense forest area. For the last 20 minutes what is he doing there? Isn't he going to get late for his flight? I should quickly go.

Tzuyu quickly went to the following location..

Tzuyu: Yes, there I can see his car.
Tzuyu quickly got out of her car but soon heard a loud scream.
Tzuyu: What was that?

Tzuyu got out of the car and took few steps and the next scene shocked her.

She witnessed Jungkook stabbing Sehun in a merciless way.......

Tzuyu: No.... Jungkook can't do this.... He can't....

She covered her mouth and was sweating a lot. She never thought of witnessing her lovers death. She wanted to scream but she didn't. Then she thought about you.

Tzuyu's mind: "Yn will be in grave danger if she continues to live with this man. I never knew Jungkook is a psychopath. Yn's safety is more important. I know Sehun is dead. Let me just record a few seconds of this crime and then I will submit everything to the police."

She slowly took out her phone and headed towards her car but in the way to her car when she was going while finding your contact she stumbled on a stone and fell down making some noise. She quickly ran towards her car and kept the phone on speaker. Meanwhile Jungkook became alert knowing someone has witnessed him doing a murder. When he came out from the forest he saw the back lights of a car and quickly got into his car and started following it.

Jungkook: "I will make sure to dump this spy 6 feet under the ground!"

He speeded up. Tzuyu saw through the rear view mirror that Jungkook's car was getting dangerously close to hers. She was operating the steer with her right hand and successfully sent the video to the police station, to you and also both of yours bestfriend. See saw that you had already received and started typing all rubbish to her. See called you and you picked up.

/On The Phone/

Yn: Tzuyu? What the heck was that?

Tzuyu: Yn! You better run away from Jungkook.... he is a psychopath! Right now he is chasing me... I don't think I will be alive anymore. But as a bestfriend I gave you all the evidence and advices.

Yn: where are you? Hello? Tzuyu answer me!!! What have sent to me? I can't understand....
*your voice seemed to panic more than hers*

Tzuyu: YN!!LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY! JUNGKOOK IS A PSYCHOPATH. SO ITS BETTER IF YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. AND I WITNESSED HIM KILLING MY BOYFRIEND SEHUN!!!! BUT RIGHT NOW I THOUGHT INFORMING YOU AND THE POLICE OFFICERS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

Yn: Hello Tzuyu listen to me... Tzuyu??

Tzuyu: YN... I----- AAAAAHHHH----

*BOOM*

You heard a loud thud followed by a scream from the other side. You became really scared. You heard Tzuyu's scream.

[On the road]

Tzuyu's car crashed against a tree. She somehow managed to get out from her car and picked up her phone and tried to run away. Her legs were wobbling because of the sudden accident but she still managed to get out. She could see that Jungkook's car is still chasing her wildly. Yes, she got many bruises but once she promised to you that if in your life you all fall in trouble she will save you by any means! Even if she has to risk her life.... SHE WILL!

She got into a narrow alley where no one can find her. See could see your house from a very far distance. She quickly ran towards your house. She saw the main door was opened and you were looking very tensed. She shouted:

Tzuyu: YN!!!
* you looked at her but that made you more terrified and confused. *

Yn: Tzuyu........? You.....? Are you ok? What happened?

Tzuyu: Y-yn.... I-i.... saw Jungkook killing Sehun.... trust me, he is a psycho! Yn... don't stay with him! He is not safe! He can anytime kill you... please save me..... he is chasing me.....
*She was becoming weak as her forehead was bleeding*

Yn: But h-how can he do this? I trust him! *you broke down in tears*
*Tzuyu brought her weak hands infront of your face and wiped the tears*

Tzuyu: Its not the time for regretting Yniee, now quickly pack everything and let's run away. Go!

*She weakly pushed you and you were about to head upstairs but soon you heard a gunshot followed by a deep groan and followed by your scream*

*You turned around and saw Tzuyu got a shot and her weak body fell on the ground. You looked upto see only Jungkook holding a gun!*

You were now hella scared of him. You quickly ran upstairs to hide. You can already hear Jungkook's heavy steps following you from behind. When you entered the bedroom you turn around and tried to close the door but his large hand grabbed the edge of the door and he pushed the door with his all strength. You fell on the ground. You started crawling back while he locked the door. You slowly got up. Although you were very scared a felt betrayed!

Jungkook: So, my Mrs.Jeon got to know my reality!? Huh.... then it's fine I don't have to hide them anymore....

Yn: Pl-please g-go... don't come near me.

Jungkook: Princess.... it's me your Kook, why do you want to push me away? My love has never decreased for you, then why? I will still love you, but! Have your feelings decreased for me?

Yn: YES! I DON'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR A PSYCHO LIKE YOU! H-HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? I LOVED YOU TRULY BU-BUT..... YOU------
* you shouted and he clenched his jaws seeing his Princess, his love shouting at him*

*at this moment he could only see hatred in your eyes*

*he tried to get close but you moved back*

Jungkook: Princess listen to me! Whatever I have done is just for our peace! That asshole Sehun was talking rubbish about you. I was afraid that if any day I will leave you alone then he can take advantage and..... I hope you understand! And for that reason I had to kill him!

Yn: Are you stupid? Do you even have any idea of what you have done? KILLING SOMEONE IS NOT THE SOLUTION JUNGKOOK! AND SEHUN IS MY BESTFRIEND'S BOYFRIEND. I KNOW HE IS A LITTLE CREEPY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEANS HE WILL DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

Jungkook: Yn... listen you are still innocent and you don't know anything about the world! You don't know the cruel nets of this world! Please let me be with you for now! I will make you understand.
*though he was being calm towards you but deep inside he was wanting you so bad*
*he wanted to punish you for taking side for another man*

Jungkook tried to get close to you once more but this time you did what your brain and heart said!

You slapped him hard!!

[A/n: Hi my mochiies, I am sick so sorry if I am late in uploading]