It had been two weeks, they haven't met for more than 5 minutes. He was sick of this taut programs. The last time they met, went in discussion about his dance team and her telling him about the finalisation of her designs to the event. He liked discussing about each other's work. At the same time, he was annoyed as they were just doing that. They hardly spoke about each other when they were together. The main purpose of deceiving his bike was that he could meet Taani for little longer. He had lied to Swayam saying bike wasn't starting. He knew very well, Swayam would call him along.

Now when he was here, he couldn't keep quite. He just wanted to go and meet Taani. When he heard Swayam snoring, Rey slowly tiptoed out of the room..

******

Taani was curled on the end of the bed. Laptop was on. Files were sprawled on the cot. She hugged herself feeling the chill of AC seeping in. Rey froze watching her for a second. She was asleep in the thick of her work. He sighed. Here, he was thinking he was sleep deprived because of the late night practices. But here, Taani was going through the same. He switched off the laptop and removed all the files and papers collecting it on the desk. Then, He lifted her quietly placing her head on the pillow. He tucked a bedsheet covering her entirely. She rolled over in her sleep and locked his hand feeling it as her pillow. He stilled. He was unable to remove his hands. Hence, he just sat on corner of the bed as she snuggled into him more. Rey watched her. She looked so peaceful and calm. It filled him with just pure ecstacy. This girl had stolen his heart and he wasn't willing to trade it for anything in the universe. He was also cautious of him being in her bed. Already, once he got a nice scolding from Swayam for being in her room. But he didn't care. He would take many more if that meant he had little time with her. As the clock ticked, both were dozed off.

Taani woke in the mid of her sleep feeling thirsty. When her eyes focused from the daze, she found holding someone's hands. She threw her bedsheet and sat straight in horror as the person behind her moved.

"Taani… cheeko mat… mein hun…" Rey yawned and switched on the bed light. She was about to scream but stopped hearing his voice. "Rey ..aap? Aap yaha is waqt Kya Kar rahe ho?" She looked at door hoping her brother didn't hear. She wouldn't like if he woke up and found them in her room again. She was going to  snug down, if it happened. "Kya hai yaar…" He yawned again. "Mein tumse Milne ke liye Aya ta..  lekin tum toh so gayi ti…"

"Toh…" Taani remembered her not sleeping. She was just working and then slept amidst. "aap mujhe…"

"Ha… mein hi tumhe sulaya ta…" His finger touched the tip of her nose. "Aur tu toh mujhe tumhara pillow bunny samajke, itni zor se pakadke soyi ti… aur mujhe man nahi laga tumhara neend Karab Karne ka"

"Wo… mein neend mein ti na… mujhe nahi pata Chala" she pulled a face. "Waise bi Rey... Agar Bhai ayenge toh hum dono ka kand kardenge…" Taani hopped out of the bed. "Aap aao… abi jao yahase…" she tried to pull him. In return, he pulled her back on the bed and both fell on each other. Everything froze, as his upper half of the body was over her. "Sach mein jaao mein?" he asked her. She leered him for a second. She had missed him. But vocalising it just made him guilty as both weren't able to squeeze the time for each other. She didn't like blaming him. She herself was busy and probably wasn't giving him the attention she always did. "Nahi…" She said. "Nahi.."

He smirked. "I missed you, Taani…" he just hugged her in that awkward position. But who cares? He really missed her. He missed these kind of warm hugs. "I missed you too, Rey" She hugged him back snuggling her face in his neck.

"Jhooti… isiliye mujhe jaane ko bol rahi ti…" he pulled out of the hug and sat straight. "Aapna… mere har baat ko Ulta hi lete ho" She too moved into a sitting position next to him. "Mein nahi leta hun…  tum aise karte ho…" he scowled. "dekho… abi bi aap mujhse lad rahe ho…" she frowned. Rey watched through tip of his eye. She looked annoyed. "Teek hai… nahi ladunga… ab toh ek jappi do…" His teeth beamed. Her serious face contorted into big smile. "Aap na…" she put her hands across his back holding him tight. He shook her in the hug, both lifting in the air. She screamed mildly asking him to stop. But he was on joyous mood. "Rey…" she giggled as he twirled her in his embrace. When he finally landed her, his wrist watch latched onto her zipper. She was wearing a back zipper tank top and the strength of their activity tore the zipper down revealing her back. Taani and Rey looked at each other.