Chapter 20

Chapter 20Death is justice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter 20
Death is justice

👑

St. George's Cemetery

"It's been eight years, huh?" Phaedron Lukas mumbled as he placed the bouquet of roses on top of Natalie's grave. Eight years had passed since she died... in his arms. Eight years had passed since he last visited her grave and it was only during that time he had the courage to visit her again.

He took a deep breath as he stared at the grave of the woman he has only loved in his entire life. The weather was cloudy and windy. Nasa likod naman niya si Gonzalo Martin. Gonzalo accompanied him in visiting Natalie Villagomez's grave. The old man was just silent during the entire time.

"Eight years... and the pain is still here, Nat," he uttered, his eyes becoming watery. Ilang taon na rin ang nakalipas magmula 'nung iniyakan niya ang pagkamatay nito. "Eight years and I would still wonder what if I have told you that I've loved you. Maybe... Maybe you're still going to be alive. Maybe we already have a family now. You know, I'm almost 30. Thirty and miserable."

Hindi niya alam kung paano siya nabuhay sa walong taong hindi ito kapiling. He doesn't know how he survived those eight years in Switzerland living alone and miserable. Sometimes, he would think how long is he going to live in order to be with Natalie in the afterlife. He can't wait anymore.

"But then maybe... Maybe I am still alive right now because I still have some obligations to do. You see, Nat, you were right. My family is a mess. Look what happened to our country." He added and stifled a soft chuckle. "Kailangan ko pa bumalik dito to fix the shits that my family did to this country. Until now, even though I already abdicated my royal status, I'm still doing some royal duties. Ironic, isn't it?"

Then there was a minute of silence. He looked up in the sky and closed his eyes to feel the cold breeze of the air. "It's fine, Nat. I know you finally have peace now. I hope you're happy now in the other side... guide me please. I'm not a religious man but I do wish you'd help me now... to find me a purpose."

He smiled and somehow, he felt his heart became calmer... and more peaceful.

"I love you, Natalie. No one will ever replace you in my my heart. Always and forever." He mumbled softly. Lumingon na siya sa likod niya at pinuntahan si Gonzalo. He tapped the shoulder of the old man when he was already near him.

"Thank you, Gonzalo. Thank you... for taking care of my family until now," he whispered to him sincerely.

Gonzalo bowed his head as a sight of curtsy. "You're all at my service, your highness."

The Queen (Finished)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें