Prologue

Prologue

👑

Black Widow by Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora

👑

Ortiz de Rozaz palace

Every one of the royal household staff curtsied and bowed their heads the moment Madrid Anselmo finally arrived at the palace. It was already late at night when his meeting with the parliament members had adjourned. Nakasunod naman sa kanya si Gonzalo Martin. He was walking fast towards his room.

"Your grace, there were several protests that happened earlier this afternoon. Some of them were becoming violent, there were casualties. The police officers and guards, they have no other choice but to arrest some of the protesters." Gonzalo started talking. There were now heading towards the staircase.

It has been a constant event for the past seven years, people protesting against the government and the crown. People forming groups of rebellion and insurgency. People are branding him as "tyrant king" and a "dictator." Especially for his strict, merciless and ruthless ways of ruling the country, the people were now starting to hate him.

He and the Prime Minister, Mirko Govendor, have been reforming laws—stricter and harsher. For them, it was the advantageous for all the people, to discipline them and to instill fear—that no one should ever defy the Crown and the Government if they want the Philipines to be a powerful country in the world. They should follow their orders and cooperate.

Those who will be against it shall be arrested and be put under death row. They shall not be given mercy as rebelling against the crown and the government is a grave crime.

And he has already been ordering the officers to arrest those rebel leaders and protesters. Once they are arrested, they will be punished and will have death as penalty. No mercy shall be given and they will not be eligible for parole.

"Good. The officers already know what they will do to them behind the bars. They will be under death row as well." He replied, without feeling remorse. Dumating na rin silang dalawa sa harap ng kwarto niya.

"S-Sir, are you sure?"

"Yes."

"May mga babae din silang inaresto."

"No special treatment, Gonzalo. They all joined or started the protests or rebellion. They will be given the same penalties."

"V-Very well, your majesty." Gonzalo bowed down and Madrid finally went inside his room.

He sighed. He immediately took off his clothes. He was exhausted. He took his undergarments as well. Now, he was completely naked. He went to the bathroom and took a shower. He was breathing heavily.