Chapter 26

Chapter 25Love is strange

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter 25
Love is strange

• 👑•

Malacañang palace

Sofia Elena was standing in the middle, wearing the large red cape around her shoulders. Beneath it was a light blue shimmering gown. She was also wearing Philippe State Diadem crown. Two days ago, she had her official coronation as new Queen of the Philippines. It was broadcasted nationwide and internationally. Even foreign dignitaries gave their greetings to her for the new reigning Queen. Her coronation became one of the most historic event that happened in the Philippines—that she, the new Queen, overthrown her husband's position as being a tyrant King. Everyone celebrated her official accession to the throne.

Everyone started singing one of their country's national anthems, the God Save The Queen. And somehow, it gave her goosebumps.

She's the Queen.

She's official the Queen regent.

Pagkatapos ng opening ceremony, she stood up as she will give a speech for the state opening of the parliament. The audience, who were mostly politicians as well as members of the different branches of the government, were listening to her words intently. After saying her speech, she officially marked the beginning of the new session of the new parliament.

The newly elected Prime Minister started his speech after. Si Sofia naman ay naupo na rin. A few seconds later, he was approached by Gonzalo. The old man was whispering to her.

"Your majesty, his royal highness, Prince Phaedron has arrived at Ortiz de Rozaz palace."

Sumilay naman ang ngiti sa mga labi niya. "I'm going back, Gonzalo. Please tell the Prime Minister."

"Yes, your grace." Kaagad nilapitan ni Gonzalo si Atty. Sylas de Luca na nagsasalita pa rin sa podium kaharap ang maraming tao. Sofia saw Gonzalo whispering to Sylas. Sylas then looked at her and nodded. She smiled back and mouthed him thank you.

Without even looking at the audience's reactions, Fia immediately stood up and exited the hall. Kaagad siyang bumalik sa Ortiz de Rozaz kasama si Gonzalo pati na rin ang mga royal guards.

She immediately lifted the hems of her gown as she sprinted towards the grand staircase of the palace. Kaagad siyang pumunta sa East Wing ng palasyo kung nasaan naghihintay si Phaedron sa kanya sa living room. When she was already at the door, she took a deep breath before entering inside.

Then there, she saw Phaedron Lukas standing while watching the scenery outside from a window.

Ilang segundo naman ay lumingon ito sa kanya. He gave her a warm smile. He bowed his head, curtsying to her—as she is now officially the reigning Queen.

The Queen (Finished)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें