Chapter 6

This is a Fanfiction, and I do not own any of the characters except for Hannah. Thanks

MOWGLI POV
The cool and crisp air filled my lungs as I yawned. I walked out of the cave, and noticed that Bagheera wasn't in his usual sleeping spot. I shook it off, figuring that he'd be hunting or off to a meeting with the wolves.

"Hey, Morning Mowgli," Baloo stretched, "gah... hoo boy. That hurt," Baloo said as he lifted his injured leg.

I remember when we rescued Hannah from Kaa. She was all wrapped in her coils from head to toe. Baloo and Bagheera clawwed at Kaa, causing Hannah to fall on the jungle floor and I swept in to drag her out (she was as heavy as a buck I killed with my pack). When we left, Kaa unfortunately snagged Baloo's hind leg, making it almost unbearable for him to walk on.

I looked down, "Sorry that happened to you, Baloo. If only I was quicker an-"

"Hey, hey, hey... kid. It's ok. We are all alive still, and we also got the cub out from that mess. So the way I see it, it was worth it," Baloo said to me, with a smile on his face.

Bagheera came running out of nowhere, and was out of breath, "Hannah got captured by the Bandor Log. "

The Bandor Log? Oh no, Louie. Those poor villagers, Hannah might suffer the same fate.

HANNAH POV
Distorted images of the jungle floor, the vibrant green trees, and partially cloudy sky made me feel like I was high on something. The flipping, spinning, and sways is all that my body felt. The regular small-palmed and long fingers grabbed my ankles and wrists. I wanted to scream, however if I did they might get frightened and drop me to my death.

The spinning stopped when we made it to a cliff, that appeared to be 100 to 200 feet high. I couldn't grab on anything to support my body, so a blonde monkey hoisted me above its shoulder and carried me to the top. I closed my eyes, and felt another toss and thud. I hope this isn't the end. I slowly opened my eyes, shakily breathing like I had witnessed somebody kill my family.

A slap on my back was what got me to stand up and stare at a baboon, the baboon in returned tried to make itself look bigger than me. I wanted to imitate it back, however from the stories I heard about them attacking humans, I'm not going to die a completely fucking stupid death.

"OK, fine. I will move... Jesus fucking Christ," I mumbled under my breath.

I walked with the monkeys, and saw a ancient ruin. Looked to be at least 500 to 1000 years old. Moss and vines wrapped around the pillars, some of the statues had already been torn down (and judging by the way it had fallen, it must've been from a lightning storm).

I hopped above some fallen pillars, gently walked up and down the stairs. Holding my head high, allowing my body to appear confident and bigger. Mostly, I did this when I felt scared or uncomfortable at school. To be honest there had been times I had to fight a bully (not to brag but I won), and Sasha would call me her "Knight in Denim Armor".

I heard a soft scream, stopped walking mid-step and tried to see where the sound came from. A hard shove hit my upper back and I stumbled. I slowly turned my head, and glared at the monkey. The monkey tried to present itself to be more intimidating, I forcefully leaned in, raised my chest and looked down at the incested thing. I guess I showed it where it belonged, because it cowered and ran away.

"Stupid monkey. Being who those things really are, pieces of shit," I muttered, walking deeper into the once lived palace.

Each step echoed in response other the other step, clicking and clacking the way through until I reached what was left of a throne room. I scoffed, "Y'all want me to be your royal ruler or somethin'," asking the surrounding primates that stopped dead in their tracks, and looked at the throne.