Chapter 1

This is a Fanfiction, and I do not own any of the characters except for Hannah. Thanks

HANNAH POV

"Attention passengers," the pilot started, "we are expecting some turbulence, please remain seated. And thus should be over soon."

I laid back in my chair, thinking well, hoping. That what he was saying was true. I tried to close my eyes, and dream about Russia.

My school got enough money for some of the students whom are in history, to come here and learn more about the culture. Some of the other kids came over because of the fact that there wouldn't be any school work to do for two weeks.

After what felt like days, we were just about half across India. That was when something didn't go well.

The plane started to crash. Everyone was freaking out. You could tell by the body language, and expressions. Some of the popular girls were hugging each other with tears in their eyes. I for one, never really had any friends, mainly because that I am a tomboy, and that I identify myself as  bi.

"Blyad," I cursed as my knuckles turned paper white from grasping the seat too tight.

A hard thrust jolted the entire plane, and half of the passengers fell out of their seats, and I think a heard a large crunch (like the sound of knuckles being cracked). A suitcase tumbled out of the compartment that holds the bags and cases, and made compact with my skull. Everything in my vision became nothing but a very dark black.

MOWGLI POV
I woke up to a loud sound, of what sounded like ten tiger roars. I got out of Baloo's cave, to investigate.

I made sure that nobody else was following me. Bagheera taught me what to do, and what not to.

After I passed about fifty different trees, I could smell something. The smell was like, it was coming from the one thing I hadn't smelled in a while. The Red Flower. I still remember the fight I had with Shere Khan, and how he wanted to kill me, scared other animals. But most importantly, killed my wolf pack's leader, Akela.

I heard something. A scream. I rapidly spun around, nothing was there. Then, I heard a voice.

"Mowgli, what are you doing out here?"

It was Baloo, with Bagheera beside him.

"What are you doing out here, Mowgli," Bagheera repeated, in a harsher tone than Baloo.

"I was just going to check out what that sound was," I answered them.

Baloo walked up to me with a puzzling look, "What sound?"

"That loud roar."

Baloo and Bagheera looked at each other. Bagheera finally spoke, "We will investigate that in the morning. Come along now," he said as he turned around, "Lets get some more sleep."