Chapter 4

This is a Fanfiction, and I do not own any of the characters except for Hannah. Thanks

MOWGLI POV
After getting all of the honey off from the cliff, I signaled Hannah to ease me down.

When I got down (safely) I thanked her. Baloo even congratulated her. Hannah looked as if there was something going on in her mind, like she didn't even look alive.

"Are you OK," Baloo cautiously asked her.

Hannah looked down, kicked the dirt and said, "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a bunch of things going on inside my head at the moment.", she gave us a slight smile to assure us that she was fine.

"Well, if you want to talk about it, please do not be afraid to let me, or Mowgli know, alright," Baloo explained.

She looked around, and licked her lips, "OK. Cool."

We then got to carry the honey combs. Hannah -- by far -- carried the most. I carried one basket full of honey, while she carried three. I asked her is she was tired, and she replied with a no and that she has lived on a farm and did most of the manly chores. Yuck. Chores.

HANNAH POV
After I would probably say 30 or so minutes of carrying the heavy honey into Baloo's cave (with Mowgli).

Mowgli laid down and closed his eyes, probably tired. But me, I of course just still stood. If farm life had ever taught me one thing, it is to never rest for a while, unless you are feeling sick or got injured somehow.

Baloo congratulated us both for all of the "hard" work. What a lazy bastard. That wasn't hard work, dangerous work... sure. But not hard. Having to fix a combine out in the fields without any sort of rest, is hard work. Collecting honeycombs on the side of a cliff is just plain STUPID. One mistake and you'll be dead.

MOWGLI POV
I looked over to see Hannah standing up, and her hands on her hips. I heard  Bagheera walk into the cave. Hannah must've sensed the panther, because she turned around like a scared buck, and froze when she saw him. Her skin changed colour rather quickly, instead of it being a light tan, the skin turned white like the clouds.

"I'm not here to harm you, man-cub," Bagheera said to her.

Hannah didn't move, and you could sense the fear coming out of her.

HANNAH POV
OKAY. Now I'm really going to try and find a civilization. Hopefully one that knows some words in English, mainly because 1) that is my native language,  2) Russian/ Polish is my 2nd and 3rd languages. And finally 3) I CANNOT FUCKING PROCESS ANOTHER LANGUAGE TO UNDERSTAND AND LEARN!!!

I fucking cannot put up with this BS right now. A Goddamn PANTHER!? This thing could easily kill me in like, 3 seconds.

"I'm not here to harm you, man-cub," he replied in a gravelly tone.

The panther growled at Baloo, "Another man-cub, i- ju-. Hargghhh. She needs to go back to the village, Baloo. Another man-cub just to do your needs?!"

Guess that he and I could be friends if I chose to stay (a grade A dumbass move, if I say so myself). I need to find a way back home. Everyone will be at least pleased that somebody survived the crash.

OMFG THE PLANE! I completely forgot about that. There could be more information as to where in the fucking jungle I could be in. Wonder if will locate the nearest city, town or screw it, a village.

"You know what Bagheera? I will take Hannah to the man village ourselves, Mowgli and me," Baloo replied in a soothing tone to.. I think the panthers name is Bagheera.

Oh boy, was Bagheera ever pissed. And from what I could tell from his body language (and I know how cats look like when their ticked off). What a damn troll Baloo is.

I chimed in the conversation between the two, "Is there a village or whatever, nearby? I could go down there myself."

I am somewhat good with directions, since I am hunter, and my family owns acres of farmland.

Mowgli shot right up, and with a worried expression on his face. He says this, "Are you sure you could go down there, by yourself?!"

I crossed my arms, closed my eyes and sighed. "Yes, I know how to defend myself," I glanced at Baloo, "Where is the village? Like what direction is it at?"

Baloo sighed, "Come with me, and I will point you to the direction," and walked out of the cave.