Mommy (Robin x reader)

Start from the beginning

"I know you touch yourself while thinking of me (y/n)." Oh shit. How does she know. Straight to the point. "I use my devil fruit power to spy on you. You interest me." She paused and slowly got to closer to whisper in my ear. "You turn me on (y/n)."

I could feel my face turn a thousand shades of red. I know I flirted and like her, possibly even love her, but to think about this actually happening...

"Did Mommy fluster you?"

"I-uh." She put her hand under my chin and turned my head to face her. Robin slowly brought her face close to mine.

"I'm sorry to make you so nervous, but it also makes Mommy happy to see you like this." I looked her in her eyes and something came over me. I can't deny her when she looks at me like that.

"Anything to satisfy you mommy." She smiled. I placed my lips on hers and started to kiss her passionately. She brought her hands up and cupped my face before removing her lips from mine.

"(y/n), wrong lips."Oh. I see. I reposition myself so that I am facing her, with one foot on the ground and my other knee placed on the bench between her legs.

I slowly unzip her shirt, causing her boobs to pop out, and I lower my head. Robin put her right hand on my head and starting running her fingers through my hair.

"Take your time. Mommy wants you to enjoy yourself to (y/n)." I bring my mouth to her left breast and start to suck on her nipple, flicking my tongue up and down on it. Robin reached her right hand out to my left hand and interlocked her fingers with mine. I used my free hand to explore her body.

I started at her right breast, kneading it, then slowly moving out to her side. I lowered my hand from her ribs down to her v-line, feeling her soft skin.

I take my mouth off of her nipple and look her in her eyes. She had a look in her eyes that I immediately understood. After unraveling my fingers from hers I lowered both of my hands to the top of her skirt and hooked my fingers in the top.

I slowly removed her skirt revealing her underwear. I'm getting embarrassed. She's wearing black lace underwear.

"Do you like them (y/n)?" She asked. I looked up to face her. "You're face is red, so you must like them."

"I love them... Mommy." I was worried about calling her mommy, but it just feels so right.

"Good girl. I'm glad you like them." I look back down and take her skirt on the way off. I start to the bring my hand close to touch her over her underwear, but she cuts me off.

"I'm almost completely naked, but your still fully clothed? That's not fair (y/n)."

"I'm sorry Mommy. I'll fix that right away." I stand up in front of her so she can watch me get undressed.

"Allow me." Robin said. She leaned forward and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly removed it then did the same to my shorts, leaving me in my black bra and purple underwear.

"I love your color choice (y/n)."

"I wear them because I know they are your favorite colors." I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me, while leaning against the bench yet again.

Once again I find myself on my knees in front of her. Is this really happening? My dream is coming true?

I pull her panties to the side, revealing her pussy. It's very beautiful, and clean. It looks so appetizing. As I bring my head closes to her and start to lick folds, she puts one of her legs on my shoulder and the other on the bench, making it easier for me.