Completing my dare 1

Jennie's POV

I woke up in an unrecognizable place, it was a big room with pretty white walls. I was not able to remember anything about last night but then i saw tae sleeping beside and then it strike me, everything about last night

*WARNING* 🔞⚠️

ADULT CONTENT AHEAD IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SKIP, THANKYOU

*Flashback *

We entered the club and all the girls went different ways Jisoo unnie went to the couch to chill there, i went to dance with lisa and rose went for drinks with Jimin. 

The moment i started to dance a man came and joined me and we started to dance together. He really was a good dancer and i liked his hip hop moves when he pulled me closer and after a while we started to kiss....the kiss soon turned into a make out session and then we heard a voice, it was a  man's voice and when i looked up it was jimin with rose in her arms and he asked me if he could take her home. After he left i went to tae and then we straight went to his dorm.

IN THE DORM

He was hungrily kissing me and travelled down to my neck giving me a hickey. His hands slowly  went to my coat and pealed it off and ripped my skirt off now i was only left with my top, he threw me on his bed and started to kiss me again travelling down to my clit and started licking it and i started moaning hard "t-tae" i moaned "Daddy!!" he said in a commanding voice and i nodded "D-daddy i need you" i said and he smirked and started taking of his clothes except his boxers "why?" i asked looking confused but he didnt reply so i shrugged off his boxers myself and i was a little shocked to see its size "Like the view babe?" he said and i smirked and took of my top now i was left with my bra only 'J-jennie" he said "hmm" i said and laid down on the bed and started to pleasure myself and soon i cummed, tae licked me to an extend when not even a single drop was left and then he kissed me to let me taste myself. " i liked the dinner tonight but i want more and with that he showed his huge d!ck in my womanhood without a warning and i gasped. He unclipped my bra and started to suck on my B**bs and by now i became a moaning mess, i switched our positions and now i was above him....i took his d!ck in my hand and started to massage it and pleasure him and he was still sucking on my b**bs we both were moaning. Without a notice i started to ride his cock and in a few mins we both cummed together this time i took his d!cck in my mouth and started to lick it "Jennie, yes! dont stop!!!!" he said. We did almost 5 rounds and even masturbated and then i fell asleep in his arms. It was the BEST NIGHT EVER....

Back to the morning 

I quickly got off his bed and took a shower and wore his bath robe but when i came out of the bathroom i realized.....I only had my clothes from last night which i cant wear to college....WHICH MEANS I HAVE NO CLOTHES!!!! 

Hey everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter, if u did plz vote on it and go check out my other stories if you have not also i am really sorry if this SmUt was not good as it was my fist time writing this type of content so plzzz bare with me.

I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEEEEEE

MEME TIME ;)