Sirzechs can understand the responsibilities of being a parent but he had help due to his wife Grayfia taking time off occasionally to raise Millicas but Serafall didn't have the help he has.

Because of the past coming back to hurt her, Zekram, the council provoking her to descend into madness was making Serafall unpredictable. The incident of at the young devils gathering can attest to that statement.

Serafall: So any objections on killing Diodora? You already know my answer about this.

Sirzechs gives his answer....

Sirzechs: My answer is yes. He almost killed the entire devils race for some unknown reason.

Falbium was actually awoke this time says...

Falbium: I vote yes.

The three out of the four satans looked at the emerald devil Ajuka Beelzebub waiting for his vote and eventually....

He gives his vote...

Ajuka: I vote yes. He may be my brother but what he did is inexcusable.

Even if he voted no it would've been useless since it was 3-1.

So the next thing to do...

Sirzechs: Now all we have to do is do this discreetly and get those nuns back to the church.

Ajuka shakes his head and says...

Ajuka: They're part of his peerage.

Sirzechs: Your kidding right?

Ajuka shakes his head and with that in mind they couldn't-

Serafall then says...

Serafall: Gabriel told me they can still come back to the church but they would have to be evaluated.

Evaluated? What?

Sirzhecs: Evaluated? So he's been abusing them not only physically but mentally as well?

Serafall: I dont know about him mentally abusing them but physically there is no debate.

She wonders how Gabriel has been doing but she had a pretty good idea what she was doing....

Gabriel was most likely visiting her daughter's grave. Only a few knew that she had a daughter with an evil dragon.

She wanted to feel what humans called love and wanted to make amends for what she did in the past but that was damn near impossible.

Sirzechs: We would've contacted Gabriel but we all know why she's not answering.

The death of her daughter

An angel/evil dragon hybrid.

Some of the supernatural world still couldnt believe that she had a daughter since they though it was impossible and not only that.

They also know who the father is too.

Serafall: I'll go ahead and deal with Diodora now.

The other three satans nod their heads and she went to do what she set out to do.

With Gabriel

How long has it been since she held her daughter in her arms?

How long has she been plagued by the mistakes of the past she committed?

She wanted to forget it all but that would be foolish of her since the past never forgets.

She remembers the happiness she felt when she had her child.

Gabriel: I'm sorry.... for not being there to save you in time. But I will make amends for what I've done and I hope you can forgive me.

Shedding tears she looked back once more and went back to heaven.

She hoped her daughter can forgive her.

With Crom Cruach

Crom Cruach: Don't worry you will have your chance to....talk to her.

Crom Cruach felt the surge of power by his daughter due to those words he said and he smiled.

One day....

Crom Cruach: Until that time comes get stronger....

He looked over to see his daughter, she has purple eyes but the left had a flame coming from it.

Crom Cruach: Asia Argento.

Chapter 48 Complete