chapter 012 | "do you love me?"

Depuis le début

"You can say whatever you want. I may not understand half of the time, but you can still explain it to me" Gu Huan's reply widened Yuyang's smile.

The two shared a nice day with hot drinks, studying and pleasant atmosphere.

○○○

"Have you considered the status of our relationship?"

The two were taking a stroll around the nearby park, using this time as a 'break time' and enjoying the scenery. However after being hit with this sudden question, it took Gu Huan by surprise and the two shared a life changing eye contact.

Although the answer was obvious for Gu Huan, he knew deep within that he cared for Yuyang and the feelings he had for him weren't of ordinary rather extraordinary. The idea of being separated from him boiled his blood, the idea to witness his sadness and the idea to see anyone hurt him; he would be prepared to commit any crime necessary. The night they shared their passionate feelings with one another was the night where Gu Huan cared about nothing else than making Yuyang feel loved and belonged. Nothing mattered in those moments. Yet, admitting these trapped feelings wasn't something Gu Huan was prepared to declare, not knowing how this would change their relationship even further.

Seeing how Gu Huan wasn't responding, simply staring at the ground beneath them. Yuyang stepped closer until their legs were touching, grabbed Gu Huan's chin and forced them to connect their eyes.

"Gu Huan, I'm not forcing you to answer, you know that right?"

Gu Huan was looking into his eyes, clearly searching for something.

Yuyang presented Gu Huan a lovely smile before freeing his chin. "I can wait"

Yuyang cheerfully grabbed Gu Huan's hand, jumped a few times and was spreading cute vibes around them

Yuyang cheerfully grabbed Gu Huan's hand, jumped a few times and was spreading cute vibes around them. These cute actions brought an innocent smile on Gu Huan's end.

Even though the two were happily spending time with one another, Yuyang noticed an elderly along with her apparent nephew staring at them with judgemental expressions so, without realizing it he yanked Gu Huan's hand away and put on a serious expression before stepping a few steps back.

Gu Huan followed his eyes, spotted the two mood ruiners and sent a deadly glare their way before grabbing Yuyang around the neck and pulling him out of the park boiling in rage.

○○○

The two were in Yuyang's car as he drove them back home. During the ride Gu Huan could feel the atmosphere getting tense so, he slowly turned and stared at Yuyang innocently.

Yuyang noticed his stare. "Don't worry, it was just an older woman with some weirdo. I don't care, I'm used to it"

Yuyang has accepted the fact that he's different, but admitting you're gay in a country filled with xenophobia, homophobia and judgment overall; that shit isn't easy. Knowing these facts don't help those who are slightly different from the ordinary citizen, which makes coming out and being proud of your difference frustrating and shameful.

Gu Huan lowered his eyes and instead concentrated on the people passing by through the window. Seeing how this atmosphere wouldn't change regardless of what he says, he chose the mute treatment.

Yuyang tightened his grip on the wheel. "If it weren't for these mood ruiners, I wouldn't have been this way. It's annoying. No matter where you go, you encounter people like this and it's fucking frustrating."

Gu Huan carefully and gladly listened to everything Yuyang had trapped within his heart, all the frustration and anger towards these judgemental individuals.

The two continued the car ride quietly.

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~♡

♡ Please leave a vote and ♡
♡ comment your thoughts ♡