Cherry on top pt2

Start from the beginning

Toni's fingers dance up Cheryl's legs then through wet folds before replacing sticky fingers with her tongue; Cheryl is her drug, and she would do anything to get her dose of the redhead.

Listening to the way Cheryl's breath hitches in her throat, Toni plays with the dripping sex; Cheryl's mind trying to wrap itself around the feeling of what is happening.

A thin layer of sweat forms on both woman as Cheryl begins her descent into the abyss of euphoria, tensing as the fingers inside her quicken to prolong the inevitable.

Grinding into her, Cheryl's eyes open as the feeling of wet fingers rub tight circles on her sensitive clit before pleading, "Don't stop."

Toni could not dream of stopping; Cheryl cumming has already etched itself in her mind, and she is determined to make her orgasm just as hard as the first time they had sex.

Pushing the duvet off of Toni's head, Cheryl stares into brown eyes, nearly black with desire, watching her tongue sweep back and forth until she has every last bit of Cheryl on her tongue then moves up to nip at the skin on her stomach.

Leaning back, Toni brought her fingers to her lips licking them clean while her girlfriend watched intently, gasping to catch her breath.

"Wow, too what do I owe the wake-up call, Babe?"

"You wore me out last night. I just had to repay you for it."

"Remember that, TT. I'm in the mood for a little chaos today."

Cheryl smiles an impish grin then pulls her girlfriend forward, wanting to taste herself on said girl's lips. Groaning into Toni's mouth, Cheryl shifts until she is on her knees, surprising Toni as she pushes her onto her back in a swift manner; reigning dominance for the second time this weekend.

Drawing her head back, Cheryl stares down at the serpent before she runs her hand through her hair, pushing back the loose strands that defy her initial movement.

"Look at you, TT. Do you want me to continue what I started last night in Thistlehouse's common room?"

Toni's eyes widened, trying to free herself from Cheryl's grasp, but Cheryl uses her weight to trap her girlfriend before she could fully escape. People underestimated Cheryl's strength, but Toni will never make that mistake again; learning quickly after Cheryl had effectively placed her on the bathroom sink during one of their tryst in Riverdale's secluded bathrooms.

Toni knew that she'd found herself in deep waters again after the Truth or Dare game last night, wanting more than anything to be anywhere other than underneath her girlfriend; even if that was a complete lie to convince herself that she was being out topped by the redhead.

"I want to repay you for repaying me, J'adore."

Toni swallows thickly, looking away from Cheryl as she spoke, opening herself up for attack as the redhead latches onto her neck, sucking and biting the unmarked skin on the left side of her body.

Eyes closing Toni mewls in her ear, which in turns spurs her on into leaving more marks down the Serpent's neck and jawline, stopping when footsteps pass her door from the hallway.

Her fingers run down bare skin until they find Toni's clit, pinching softly, listening to the soft moans become louder in pitch as the footsteps appear again.

"I can fuck you again, piss my mother off, and maybe even ruin the rest of her day. The question is should I?"

Toni doesn't exactly disagree with pissing off Penelope Blossom this early in the morning, that decrypted bitch, but she always thought she'd be the one pleasuring Cheryl not the other way around, which would send Penelope into a blind fit of rage.