Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!

Start from the beginning

Anakin: (surprised) What? Oh No No No there must be a mistake. Kenobi was suppose to be your master not me.

Ahoska: Wrong. Master Yoda told me to be Skywalkers Padawan for now on and help him in battle.

Leja: Well that was unsuspected. Guess you have your own Padawan then Anakin.

Anakin: I can't believe this.

Daniel: (radio) Y/n this is Daniel, you busy?

Y/n: (smile) Not really, just speaking with Anakins new padawan.

Daniel: (radio) Right, well anyways Zack called us and he needs you and Kenobi at the planning room right now.

Y/n: Right I'll be there. Looks like duty calls Kenobi.

Kenobi: Right. Anakin get along with your padawan while we're gone.

Anakin sighs while the two left and Leja wanna stay and bound with Ahoska for a bit.

(Later)

Leja, Anakin and Ahoska make there way to the roof of a building where Rex is there with his Clone unit along with Nepthys and Billy as Rex turns to Anakin as Anakin asked him.

Anakin: Report on the situation Rex?

Rex: Everything seems alright sir. No sign of Separatist forces.

Rex noticed Ahoska and asked.

Rex: And she is?

Leja: (smile) This is Ahoska, she's Anakin's Padawan. Guess the chosen one has a padawan on his side.

Rex looks at Ahoska qnd turns to Anakin.

Rex: Sir I thought you said you never have a padawan?

Anakin: It was a mix up, the little brat was suppose to be Kenobi's new padawan.

Ahoska: Don't call me that! Your stuck with me sky-guy.

A few Clone chuckle and so dose Leja who thinks it was funny while Anakin gets embarrassed by her calling him sky-guy.

Billy: (chuckle) Now that's funny.

Nepthys: (smirk) She's similar to Leja when she first join us.

Leja: I wasn't like that....Well a little.

Anakin: Say how about you two go and have a chat while I'll talk with Rex.

Leja: (smile) Sure thing.

The two left and soon we see them at the front entrance as Ahoska asked Leja.

Ahoska: So are you new to those mandalorians?

Leja: (smile) Yeah but they are super cool and Y/n is really nice and cool as well. If you were there you could have seen him swinging his light saber at some droids and-

Ahoska: light saber?

Leja: Oh he has this light saber to show he is in charge of the Protectors. It's really cool if you see it.

Ahoska: But I thought only Jedi's and sith are the only once to use them?

Leja: Well Y/n told me years back after the senate agree to have the Protectors to be a militia and since his grandfather doesn't seem him as a theart and that light saber was owned to a dead jedi, they decided to allow him to keep it and allow it to be passed to his blood line. Now Y/n owns the light saber and he is gone stronger and cool with it.

Ahoska: (surprised) Whoa I never heard that story within the temple. He must be interesting.

Leja: (smile) Yep and maybe if a second wave comes, maybe you can see it in person.