Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!

Start from the beginning

She fires more shots from above including other clones and Mandalorins within the buildings. After a while Y/n took out his light saber and slice up the super battle droids until he was faced to face with a spider droid which aims it's cannons at him but he fires his jetpack missle and blows it up.

Once he turns to the next one but it was already taking down by Anakin, Rex and some of the 501st troopers with jetpacks.

Y/n: Guess you show your clones and thing or two aboit jetpacks.

Anakin: (smirk) They seem to got that all from your troops.

Y/n: (chuckle) Far point.

They turn to the next spider droid but Billy fires blaster bolts at the spider droid and soon after it can't take it and blows up and fell on the ground and crushes some droids which Billy laughs while he claims onto a Fallen spider droid and fires his blaster cannon while the droids have gotten the order to fall back and they did so.

Billy: That's right! Run! RUN LIKE STUPID DROIDS THAT YOU ARE! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

At the same time a shuttle flies over the city which Y/n and Anakin sees as Y/n asked.

Y/n: You think it might be another jedi?

Anakin: Maybe it's Kenobi's new Padawan.

Y/n: (surprised) Kenobi is getting a new padawan?

Anakin: (smirk) Yeah guess he maybe is sick of me and his reckless actions.

Y/n: (smirk) I can tell why.

The two chuckle while they rush over to see what the shuttle might hold and if what Anakin say was right.

(Soon)

They arrive at tge base camp where they meet up with Kenobi and Leja as they approach them as Leja rush over and tells Y/n.

Leja: (exited) That was one of the best battles I have ever took part with! There were a lot of explosions and a lot of action and...and IT WAS SO AWESOME!

Y/n: (smirk) Glad you like it but they might return this time stronger.

They turn to the shuttle that is landing as Kenobi walks over to them and Y/n asked.

Y/n: You think your new padawan is in that shuttle?

Kenobi: Well either that or some supplies that can help us to keep on fighting.

Y/n: Yeah, Slick not only blow up the vehicles but also the supplies as well. Damn I still can't believe he would do such a thing.

Anakin: Same but that is war, sometimes there will be spies in our ranks.

Leja: Yeah but a Clone. It's scary to think about how many clones that will betray the Republic and join up with the Separatist.

Kenobi: I'm sure that will never happen.

Once the shuttle has landed the hatch opens and one person exit out of the shuttle and it was a female Togruta with orange skin approach them.

Y/n: Looks like she might be your padawan then Kenobi.

Kenobi: Belive so. Mind telling us your name?

Ahoska: My name is Ahoaka Tano, I was sent here to help my master in battle.

Y/n: (smirk) Well your lucky that your master is the wise Kenobi or is not only a powerful jedi sword man but also a master of messing with his enemies.

Ahoska: Actually master Yoda didn't assigned me to master Kenobi's padawan. My master is master Skywalker.

Y/n:........Say what now?