Interrupted again

Start from the beginning

"Antionette—"

"M-my Sociology professor p-partnered me up with—"

Toni doesn't get to finish as a deep moan rips its way through her throat, reverberating off the walls of their room; if anyone were home, they'd surely hear it.

Cheryl's fingers slip inside her, her arms wrap around Cheryl's back while her legs wrap around her girlfriend's waist, trying to pull her as close as possible. Toni thinks, no she knows, Cheryl enjoys torturing her like this, making her speech as she lazily slides her fingers in and out of Toni before she drags cum coated fingers to Toni's clit, barely touching her, forcing Toni to buck her hips to feel any ounce of pleasure at all.

"Who did he partner you up with, Baby?"

Toni struggles to breathe, let alone answers Cheryl's question without stuttering or just saying fuck everything and screaming out in pleasure. She powers through the tremors, though, and answers, "J-jughead."

Cheryl knows if they hadn't been in this position when Toni first stormed through their apartment door, she's probably be watching Toni roll her eyes endlessly; if only she knew that minoring in Sociology of Gender and Sexuality would lead her in becoming Jughead's classmate, she would have picked something else.

Jughead wasn't terribly the worst person to have as a partner, he was quite the opposite; his intellect alone set him apart from their sociology class. In fact, he often feels the need to remind people that he's smarter than them, but often forgets that Toni can match his intelligence.

"What are you two partnered up for?"

Cheryl looks down, meeting Toni's hungry gaze as her fingers come to a halt. Toni cries, begs, and pleads for Cheryl to continue to fill her up, no matter slowly she went.

"A debate," Toni says, gasping when Cheryl's fingers pick up speed, pistoning into her dripping sex. She's nearly there, seeing stars behind closed eyelids, moaning into Cheryl's ear while her fingers grip red locks. She pulls as her toes curl, body thrashes, although, she's being held down by Cheryl's hand sitting firmly on her chest.

Cheryl nods, Toni definitely needs this, she decides while she untwines one of Toni's legs from around her waist, bringing it up to rest over her shoulder. Toni jolts off the mattress as Cheryl happily continues to fuck her thoroughly through orgasm two.

"Toni!" They hear Sweetpea call throughout the apartment, Toni sighs when Cheryl releases her legs unable to respond as her chest rises and falls, searching for oxygen.

"Tiny, are you busy? Jughead's here." They then hear as the knob to their room door turns and the door cracks open. Sweetpea peeks in just before Cheryl pulls their duvet over them.

"Toni's preoccupied right now, she'll be out in a few. Meanwhile, you should get our guest settled in," she says to him. With a slight nod, he closes the door whispering, or what he thought was whispering, something to Jughead; something along the lines of she's getting laid right now,  please  follow me, Jones.