7.Partners?

(Y/n)'s pov
'God damn asshole' I turned on my jetpack to slow my descent before flipping around and started flying, I looked behind and saw everyone else getting launched through the air all seemingly pretty confident in how they land as some blonde girl with sunglasses came rocketing towards me.

"Hello Angel!" she said blowing past me into the distance before dissappearing below the trees.

"Geez almost knocked me out the sky" I said to myself before I heard a girly scream to the my right, I try looking for the source before my eyes landed on the same blond guy who got speared in the locker room "That guy is not having a good day. Well I could help him and make sure he doesn't go splat" I went towards him slowly rising higher into the air "Besides doesn't matter until we land for teammates" just as I got close to him I heard a blast from my right and saw a spear headed directly my way "Oh come on!" I ducked as fast as I could but it still clipped my jet pack and I plummeted downward.
I hurled fast to the trees, I turned on my holo shield from my gauntlet and shielded myself before crashing through a branch "Argg!!" I broke another branch before grabbing my sword and jamming it into a tree, slowing down to a halt I climbed onto a stable tree branch and pulled my sword out "Well atleast I'm still alive" I shot a grapple into a nearby tree and and slowly descend back onto the ground and retracted the grapple "Sweet, sweet ground. I never thought I'd miss you"
I took off my jetpack and saw big scratch across the back,"Sigh, Sparks wanna gimme a scan"

Sparks got off my back as I put the jetpack against a tree and scanned the jetpack while I went to keep a look out around my surroundings *Snap* "Bwepeoso" Sparks beeped alarmed.

"Something on your scanner?" *Snap* I heard a branch snap in front of me before one of those large black creatures leaped at me, I fell onto my back and fired my gauntlet rocket into it's stomach the creature which I was told was called a beowolf missed me and crashed into a tree before it exploded. "Not that smart is - *snap* shit. Beowolf, wolf which means..." A pack of the grimm emerged from the bushes "... Sigh,a pack" I pulled out my sniper rifle and fired at the closest one and watched the blue bolt scorch the head of the beowolf, but didn't do much else but piss it off "Fucking republic gas standards" the beowolf howled and lunged at me, I blasted it back with my repulsor as another jumped at me, I dodged out the way and and pulled a knife and jammed it into the bitch's skull, the third wolf went for my hand but I quickly moved as it's mouth landed on it's brother's head  "«Why do you keep an explosive charge in your knives (Y/n)?»" I pressed a button on my gauntlet and the beowolf's head exploded "That's why I have explosive knives"
I turned to the the last beowolf the one I had originally shot, I unloaded the gas cartridge from my sniper and loaded ina new one "Yeah who's the big dog now!" I boasted loudly "Come on want to join your brothers?!!"
The beowolf snarled before dashing my way, I took aim and fired but it dodged and went for Sparks and my jetpack instead of me.
It grabbed my jetpack and Sparks in it's mouth before turning to me then ran "Hey! You little shit! Sparks, hold on I'm coming!!"
I chase after the beowold as it ran through the shrubbery, I lost sight of it and had to rely on the tracker in Sparks, it continued northbound into a clearing.
I pushed away the bush and saw the beowold, it noticed me aswell and tried running but I took aim and blasted it's leg off "No more running now" I put away the rifle and took out my vibrosword.
The beowolf pitifully tried to bite me, I responded by kicking in the jaw and stabbed it in the neck and dragged the blade across severing it's head. "Sigh, Sparks? You alright girl?" I asked and saw movement in the beowolf's mouth before it opened and Sparks flew out covered in slobber "OK, OK don't touch me please.

I held out my hand for Sparks to land on so I could inspect her damage "Bweop"

"Well you'll live can say the same for my-" I heard a growl accompanied by multiple snarls as a larger pack of beowolf's emerge from the bushes along with the obvious alpha.
The alpha was much larger than the others bone protruding into spikes along with a huge scar across it's face "I guess your the real big dog"
"Gorowlwlwo!!!" I started shooting the beowolf's as they went to attack me but it was wasn't working there was just too many.