𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 || 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈

I just realized most of you guys don't know what a Camp Half-Blood shirt looks like so here:

ANGELIQUE LE

The cold feeling of the shadow portal left me once we stepped into Dwoza, Safe Haven for the good trolls. Weirdly enough the first thing I saw was Jim on some kind of stone operating table biting down on a chicken leg and Vendel I realized who was dead in the future. Vendel was leaning over Jim with some kind of operating tool.

"Hey, that's my boyfriend you're operating on!" Claire said.

Douxie and Merlin stood with us too as I tried to look as peaceful and friendly as possible.

Vendel dropped his tool in alarm, "Oh! Humans! Sound the alarm!"

Just then King Arthur emerged out of the portal behind us, "Hold! Please, Vendel of Dwoza. I humble myself before you." He got down on one knee, "Camelot needs your help."

~Small time skip~

Douxie tried to get a better view of Vendel and King Arthurs talk through the circle of King Arthur's men around us. From what I was hearing it wasn't going so well.

"Gumar the Black's swarm of Gumm-Gumms are ready to strike. The monsters seek vengeance on both our kind." King Arthur reasoned.

Vendel raised a bushy eyebrow, "And after all you've done, you expect us trolls to fight in this war for you?"

I sighed, I could understand why Vendel was skeptical but I wished he would realized this war had to be fought together. I just hoped King Arthur had a way with his words.

"No, not for me; with me, as equals." the king said.

"Glorkus me!" Vendel exclaimed.

"I vow, if we win this war, we shall live in peace." he promised.

"Gumm-Gumm's are terrifying warriors while we are but humble gravel miners. How do you expect us to ever defeat Gunmar?" said the old troll.

"We will give you a secret weapon." King Arthur said.

Ah, right, the Trollhunters amulet. I always wondered what the first Trollhunter, Deya, looked like and now I might be able to see.

"You really think they can work this out?" Jim asked us.

I touched my necklace, "This is how the first Trollhunter is chosen, it must work out."

"They have to, or everyone in Camelot and Dwoza are doomed." Douxie added.

"Then so is saving history. Great." Claire said.

"I assure you, all will be fine once I've completed my amulet." I saw Merlin walking toward us, seeming a lot less like a grumpy man.