𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈

DOUXIE CASPERAN

"If I may be so bold what did you call me?"

"I called you hazardhead, H-A- "

"Alright, alright I get it. "

She just smirked. I surprised myself by not asking about her weird choice of a nickname to call me. I never thought I would be called 'Hazardhead' especially not by a person I just met. 

The first bell rang and I followed her through the hordes of students. I studied Angelique, her eyes didn't have the slant so that pegged her as Southeast asian, Vietnamese maybe? She had a lithe and lean athletic build. Dark blue high rise jeans, the ones with 3 buttons and a bright orange shirt that said something "Camp" was tucked in. Her lustrous black hair dipped a little in the middle and reached an inch or so below her collarbone. Her long curtain bangs framed her face in flattering way.

A necklace adorned her neck,

(Like this except the wave is blue and the metal is bronze)

I found the four dots on her upper right bridge (that resembles a diamond if you were to connect them) of her nose cute.

( I know that was a long description than Douxie's but you guys already know what he looks like so I need you guys to be able to get the picture of how I/she looks)

"Welcome to my least favorite class," she said swinging open the door. " Spanish Class "

~ Time Skip ~

The school day went by in a whim. Claire ran over to me and Angelique at the end of last period, her friends Mary and Darci right behind her. 

"We decided we're going to join the Battle of the Bands! " Mary practically squealed. " Our band names gonna be Mama Skulls!" Darci added.

"Angelique it would be great if you joined, we really need your vocals," Claire said giving her pleading eyes. I looked at Angelique expectantly. 

Angelique smiled. "Oh, um, well I'll think about it."

"Just come to my house after school tomorrow if you want to."

"Alright."

After they left, we found ourselves walking towards the same direction. I cleared my throat and tried to make a conversation, "If your vocals are really that good you can join Ash Dispersal Pattern with me." 

"Oh, you don't deserve my vocals," she teased. 

I relaxed a bit, Angelique seemed a lot more comfortable with me now. "Seriously," I said, then I leaned over like I was telling her a secret. "Just between you and me it's a better name than Mama Skulls." 

She looked like she was trying to suppress a smile. "Like I told Claire, I'll think about it."

I opened the door to Benoit's French Bistro. "Well this is my stop." 

"Really?" she said, "This is my stop too."