𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈

DOUXIE CASPERAN

Merlin paced around the room, "Have you any idea of what you've done? I knew my apprentice was an ignoramus, but traveling through time? Time!"

"I think we handled ourselves just fine, all things considered. And, technically, it was your idea." I pointed out.

"Well, then, you must have botched it up! My planning is flawless."

If only he knew, but there was no point in trying to convince Merlin.

Merlin narrowed his eyes at Angelique, "Who is this?"

Angelique gave him a polite smile, "I'm Angelique Le, you might not know this yet but some time in the future you're the one who told me to keep an eye on Douxie, and I quote "Because he's just too reckless".

"Bah!" Merlin pinched the bridge of his nose, "Just by saying that you've caused me to do that in the future!"

Past-Douxie piped up, "For the record, Master, I had nothing to do with this. He did, which is he, and... ugh! Time travel, so confusing!"

Merlin opened up the time map which was flashing red, "Aah! The timelines are in complete disarray!"

"I'm sure we can fix it." Angelique said. 

"Ah-ah, your meddling has already wreaked enough havoc on history." Once again I wanted to say, it was your idea.

"Then surely we can use the Time Map to change things back, and then it'll all be as it was." Archie suggested.

"It doesn't work that way. The map only offers glimpses of possible futures. There are no detailed instructions."

I reached out my hand to touch the time map, "Oh, come on, it's not that bad." Merlin swatted my hand away.

"Aah! By my beard! Not that bad, eh?" There in the time map showed Arthurs lifeless and still body. Dead.

"Fuzzbuckets." I said.

"You wizards have the weirdest exclamations." I heard Angelique mutter.

"Your little dungeon break must have changed fate. Now, unless I stop it, the king will die!"

ANGELIQUE LE

We were in the stables with Claire. Sir Lancelot trotted in on his horse, "Today, we hunt down every last beast who dared defy Arthur's law! Hip, hip!"

We all exchanged worried glances, if they were having the hunt today, we'd better find a way to stop them soon.

"They're hunting Jim! If they catch him he'll be killed!"

"And not just Jim." I said.

"Because of us, Arthur's now fated to eat the big one, too!" Douxie finished off.

Steve opened the stable doors, "Eat the what? Oh, no, was I supposed to bring food?"

"He'll be eating a death sandwich, Steve." Douxie said, as if it was obvious.

"Ugh, what's with your-"

Douxie cut me off, "Weird exclamations? I heard that back in Merlin's tower. You have weird exclamations too y'know, like what the heck is Di immortales?"

Claire groaned, "Guys stop! Douxie, please explain."

He flipped open the time map for Claire to see, "Look. If Arthur dies, we lose the Battle of Killahead and the war."

"Which will probably mess up time so much, you'll never be able to return home." Archie added. That probably wouldn't really affect me, Jim wouldn't become Trollhunter though and I probably would never meet any of the gang. Ok, nevermind, that would affect me a lot.