𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈

ANGELIQUE LE

One knight dismounted his horse, "What manner of sorcery is this?" He took his helmet off revealing blonde hair and a face much like Steves. 

Steve had a dumbfounded face, "Wow!" he said dreamily.

Douxie yanked my arm, "I know him, just sit down and play along." he whispered.

"Oh my!" I said innocently, with a simpering smile, "I'm so sorry, I thought you were an enemy! I didn't know there was such a brave and handsome man behind that helmet!"

I knew that my theatrics were a bit exaggerated but this man looked a bit empty-minded.

"Or do that." I heard Douxie mutter, Claire mimicked gagging and I tried not to laugh.

"Flattery isn't going to work girl." But he did look kind of pleased, "Hand the weapons over."

"Of course!" I tossed him my blades, it didn't matter, I could summon them to my hands.

"Sir Lancelot, um-"

Steve sighed, "He's so handsome." I had a feeling he wasn't pretending like I was.

Douxie tried to continue, "I-we-"

I was going to make up some sob story but Sir Lancelot pointed his sword at Douxie, "Wait! Aren't you Merlins errand boy?"

"Apprentice." Douxie corrected.

Steve leaned onto encased Jim, "He's like an angel-man."

"Steve shut-" But I was cut off when a large crack appeared in the stone Jim was in, all the green stone crumbled away. We all backed up in alarm when Jim sat up from all the green shards.

Jim looked around, "What? How did I-"

Claire rushed to him, "Jim are you okay?"

"Troll!" Lancelot exclaimed, "Troll! To arms!" 

All the knights pointed their weapons at us, I raised out my hands for my blades but Douxie ran in front of me, "Wait! Chill out, lads!"

"Chill? Out?" said Sir Lancelot.

I facepalmed, "I don't think he understands those terms Doux."

"Take a breath, all right? He's one of the good ones." Douxie said.

Sir Lancelot took a threatening step forward and sized Douxie up, "There are no good ones." He pushed Douxie to the ground, as if Claire knew what I was going to do she grabbed my wrist to stop me. 

Sir Lancelot sniffed distastefully, "Monsters are forbidden in Arthur's land. You'll hang before the king for your insolence."

~ Small Time Skip ~

We were led onto a bridge over the moat and into what looked like non-floating Camelot. Jim was in a cage on the wagon with a cloth to cover him from the sun, I guess they needed the king's verdict to turn him into stone. We were walking behind the wagon our hands tied with rope. I could have easily unknotted it being the daughter of Poseidon but under Douxie's instructions I didn't resist.

"This place was cooler flying." Steve commented.

"I disagree." I said

As we were being pulled through Camelot I had to ignore all the curious glances and the indistinct chatter that was definitely directed at us. 

"Claire what happened?" Jim asked, he looked around warily, "What are we doing at a Renn faire?"

"Jim, we're prisoners in the, uh, Dark ages." Claire said.