"Jiminieee!!!" Y/n palmed her mouth to control her laughter when Taes sound heard through the stereo.

Jimin chuckled before saying.
"Finally you called back. I thought that you were dead."

"Woah! How can you think like that about me? Ungrateful brat!" Y/n laughed at Tae's words.

"Huh? Who is that Jimin? Is that Y/n?" Tae asked when he heard Y/n's voice.

"Yeah. We are in the car now. My mom allowed me to take Y/n back so we are going back. " Jimin said while smiling.

"Really! Congrats man!" Tae said making Jimin and Y/n chuckles.

"Btw, I have been calling you for two days. Why did you didn't pick any of my calls?" Jimin asked to Tae.

They heard Tae letting out a sigh, before saying,
"There was some problems in the company. So I was a bit busy."

"What happend Tae? I'll come tomorrow to your company." Jimin said in a serious tone.

"No Jiminah. Everything is fine now. But..." Tae paused in the middle.

Jimin looked at Y/n confusedly and asked Tae. "But?"
Y/n also curiously waited for Tae to continue.

"I haven't talked to Jungbi for three days." Tae said and Jimin sighed in relief.

"Tae... I thought there might be something very serious. Why are you worrying about it. Just tell her that you were busy, she will understand." Jimin advised his friend.

"Jiminah... I know that she will understand me if I tell her. But it's not the case..." Both Jimin and Y/n become confused.

"Three days ago when she called me I shout at her and told her to don't call me. And I hadn't called her back for these three days. Today when I tried to call her she keep rejecting my calls."

Y/n become sad by hearing this. She knows her friend very well.
"Did you go to the cafe?" This time Y/n asked.

"Yes. I have waited for hours in the cafe to meet her today evening. But she didn't came." Tae said in a gloomy voice.

"She might be really sad then." Y/n said while pouting.

"Hm.... what are you going to do now Taehyungah?" Jimin asked while stopping the car in a traffic signal.

"I have a plan. And I want both of you to help me." Tae said in a serious tone.

Jimin and Y/n looked at each other confusedly.

"What do you want us to do?" Jimin asked him.

"Y/nah, you know how stubborn is Jungbi. She will not talk me to any levels. And if I tried to talk to her she will not even give me a glance." Tae said and Y/n nodded her head in agreeing it.

"So if you call her to your place she will come. And that's my plan..." Tae said making Y/n more confused. Jimin started driving when the signal shows green light.

"Okay? But what should I do here Taehyungah?" Y/n asked her doubt.

"I'll tell you..."

In the night, Mr Park come out of the shower and sat on the bed rubbing his hair with the towel.

Suddenly he saw someone coming out of the closet in his room.
"Waa" He placed his hands on his chest.

But the other person didn't even flinch by his screaming, as if she had expected this reaction.

"God!! Jaagii... you give me a heart attack!" Mr Park said after recognizing the person.

"What did I do? I was just arranging my closet." Mrs Park walked to the bed and sat on it.

Mr Park looked at her confusedly for some seconds. His eyes widden when he understands what's happening,
"Jaagi? Are you coming back to our room?" He asked in a hopeful voice.

"Yes. Any problem?" Mrs Park sassed and looked at her husband.

Mr Park shakes his head. Mrs Park diverted her gaze from Mr Park and said.

"If you ever put your company first than family, I'll not be this easier on you next time. This time I just moved out from our room, but next time, you'll be sleeping on the couch." She took a sharp glance at her husband and lie down on the bed.

"Honey... I have never put company before our family. But sometimes I might think only about company. It doesn't mean that I didn't care about you or our family. I'm a businessman. For me, there are so many stress from the company as a chairman..." Mr Park said in a tired voice.

Mrs Park looked at him, her heart aches by seeing her husband's tired self. She slowly sat up on the bed and Mr Park continued,

"Sometimes it's hard for me to cope up with all these businesses and family problems. All those times you were my support. This was the first time you ignored me. I know I have ignored you many times, but now I understands how you felt when I ignore you for my reasons." Mrs Park took his hands in her and said.

"I can understand you. But this time you not only ignored me but also Y/n. She was in hospital, but you just ignored it like it doesn't matter to you. That's why ignore you for this long." Mrs Park said in a soft voice.

Mr Park nodded his head,
"I'm sorry Jaagi. I was---" his words was interrupted by Mrs Park.

"It is okay. Just sleep now." She said while patting his back.

They both lied down on the bed after switching off the light.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤

Happy Christmas babies😚❤ Hope you all are having great time.

I'll upload the next chapter within hours ;)

Love you ❤

vote, comment and support ♡