"Per…" Wahi was even more confused. "Meine socha ki TUM… Taani ko like karti ho" he whispered hoping others didn't hear his words. Karan, Hina and Surbhi were closer and they heard it.

******

Taani jogtrotted down the balcony moving harshly in the empty hall. Her eyes were burning to brim the liquid pool. But she thwarted them away.

"Taani…" Rey screamed behind her. "Taani ... Ruko, please…" He demanded, keeping the pace up to her.

Rishi, Rupali, Ranvijay and Manini who sat in the corner of the hall looked up to see a disturbed Taani walking forcibly and Rey scurrying behind her. And all the four exchanged a glance.

******

Rithwik goggled back at him incredulously. "I do like Taani, Wahi. Lekin jaisa tum soch rahe ho waisa nahi…" Yes, he found a peek of Su in Taani. But that doesn't meant he loved Taani. He didn't. She was a friend. A great friend. And that's how he loved her.

Surbhi and Karan exchanged a look. They were sure gone mad with the turn of events. Wahi still wasn't sure. He was about to ask him something but Hina stopped him. That wasn't an ideal time for Wahi to force Rithwik about his feelings on Taani. Hina understood which is why she stopped Wahi from carrying on with his questions.

"Hum Taani ke pass jaake baat Kare…" Rinni was absolutely confused and was worried for Taani.

"Nahi…" Swayam stopped them. "Rey Gaya hai… let them talk it out..."

Then, he looked at Kriya. "Kriya" Swayam had no words to console her. "I'm fine, Swayam" she beamed holding back her tears. "I never know about Rey and Taani …" She smiled slightly trying to pull up her lips.

"Mujhe Toda head ache ho Raha hai… mein jaati hun…" She trotted away before anyone stopped her. Surbhi tried to follow her but Karan stopped her pointing towards Rithwik. He was on his foot patronaging behind Kriya.

******

Taani moved into her room which was assigned for all the individuals. She closed the door and sat on the bed. She was irritated more than angry. How dare Kriya propose her guy? She knew. She had an inkling of Kriya's feelings towards him and yet it just bothered her. She didn't like him not speaking up at the moment. She was more annoyed at Rey. Sometimes, fury destroyed people. And the same was happening with her. She wasn't thinking any rational.

A knock came on the door. Taani just sat quiet not willing to open. "Taani… door open Karo" Rey shouted on the other hand. He was going nuts. Still, she didn't move a step. "Darwaza open karoge ya mein todke aao…" he yelled. That made Taani nervous. He would do it, if she didn't open.

Taani slowly opened the door and Rey looked furious on the other side. He pounced in, locking the door behind. He just rooted in the place, folding his hands across his chest and glared at her. She looked up when he didn't speak anything. Both peered at each other.

"Kuch bologi? Ya aise hi chup rahogi?" He unfolded his hands. "Aap yaha aye ho toh aap bolo… mein kyun kuch bolu?" Taani retorted not realizing the fumes exuding between them. "Sachmien tumhe kuch nahi bolna hai?" He moved at her. She held her ground without stepping back. "Wo Kya ta?" He demanded. "Kya?" She narrowed on him even though she knew what he was exactly referring to. "Ab... Mujhse bulwana hai Kya?" She was literally testing his patience. "Mujhe nahi pata… aap Kya Puch rahe ho" she tilted back.

"Really?" He blocked her again coming in front of her. "Meine kisiko ILU nahi bola… Jo tum itne gussa hokar yaha chale aye ho…"

"Per apne roka bi nahi…" she grit her teeth. It wasn't like she doubted Rey. No. She didn't. But him not waving off Kriya at her confession bothered her. He could have told her that he didn't love her. But he didn't.