Later, when Wooyoung saw Y/n and Karina, he was moved with bad thoughts, and hurriedly greeted Karina: “Karina, I will introduce you to this distinguished guest. This is Mingyu's cousin, Kim suho. The eldest son of the Kim family.”

“Brother Suho, this is my cousin, Karina

“Brother Suho, this is my cousin, Karina.” Wooyoung introduced Karina to Suho with a flattering expression.

As soon as Suho came in, his eyes were tightly focused on Karina. Hearing the words, he quickly stretched out his hand and said: “Hello Karina. I have heard about the beauty of the daughter of the Yoo family a long time ago. Seeing it today, it really deserves it's reputation.”

A trace of dissatisfaction flashed in
Y/n’s eyes. This is the disadvantage if your wife is beautiful, a lot of men will come in all directions like a fly.

So she stretched out her hand first, shook hands with Suho, and said coldly: “Hello, I am Karina's wife.”

“Wife? A girl?” Suho looked up and down at Y/n, his disdain was overwhelming, and he withdrew his hand before he said indifferently: “I didn't expect Karina to be married to a girl. Such a waste of beauty, marrying someone.... Like you”

Jinsoul quickly explained on the side: “Brother Suho, this rubbish is our family's live in daughter-in-law. She doesn't have a job and no ability!”

After finishing speaking, she deliberately winked at Suho and said, “Brother Suho, after i marry Mingyu, we will be considered as a family, and we must have more contact by then.”

Suho naturally knew what she meant. This was to encourage him to pursue Karina. Then he smiled and said, “Miss Karina is as beautiful as angel. If we can communicate more, It would be good.”

At this moment, Y/n also saw her mother-in-law Boyoung and father-in-law Gong Yoo approaching.

After Boyoung walked over, she hurriedly said to Karina: “Karina, have you heard about it? Lee family is bankrupt!”

“Huh?” Karina asked in surprise: “When did it happened?”

“Just now!” Boyoung sighed: “I thought you would divorce Y/n in the future, and you can be with Jeno, but now there's nothing left.”

Y/n was very depressed, is this mother-in-law a fool? Don’t know that the current daughter-in-law is the reason why the Lee family got bankrupt?

After seeing Boyoung, Suho hurried over and introduced himself: “You must be Karina's mother, right? Auntie, I am Mingyu's cousin Suho. You are so beautiful, no wonder why Karina is such a beautiful.”