"We'll have a meeting later, you guys, the teachers, and me, we'll explain what's going on. For now, I haven't eaten today, so I came back to get something to eat as I head back." I say to Ida who nods.

"Is that my Father's agency coat?" Shoto asks me.

"It's getting to be winter and Inferno was concerned about Cascade being cold during agency meetings since she has a water quirk while as the rest of us have fire quirks." Combustion explains to Shoto.

"It's heat insulated, I'm using this coat from now on." I say as I walk to the kitchen, my boyfriend following me.

I hug Katsu who holds me tightly. I get something to eat after a minute and I leave the kitchen to see Combustion asking questions about me, so I stay back and listen.

"When is Cascade's birthday?" Combustion asks.

"July 13th." Izu says to combustion.

"She's a Cancer. That explains the hard shell she portrays, and why she's actually super nice." Combustion says surprised.

"Yeah, Ray is the best, she's always looking out for us and making sure we're ok." Mina says with a grin.

"Yeah, she's been making to be a good hero so far, we saved a city earlier thanks to her, she's great with rescue." Combustion says with a proud smirk.

I smile slightly and Katsu smirks.

"Ray did what?" Izu asks surprised.

"Cascade has a good control of her quirk, she managed to douse a large part of the city in a Tsunami without destroying it and with no casualties. She was able to effectively use our team to save people from buildings about to collapse from fire damage and she kept the citizens calm the entire time as we got them evacuated." Combustion says to the group.

I eat quietly as I watch Combustion brag about me.

"I noticed Cascade usually gets really cold, really quick, why is that? I know it's because of her quirk, but even normal water quirk users don't get that cold, that fast." Combustion asks.

"Unlike normal people, Ray's quirk and her body constitution is made 86 percent of water, while as a normal person, their body is made up of 60 percent of water." Izu explains and Combustion nods.

"So it really is a good thing I got her that coat." Combustion says as he scratches his cheek. "Cascade is like, this spunky little sister I never had, it's great, I've never had a kid sister, and I love having her around, the Agency loves her, she's like super protective of everyone too." Combustion says to my classmates.

"Ray is awesome." My classmates agree.

I just about start crying.

I go get Missy and then I take Combustion back to the room where Matthew is.

"Your an asshole, I hope you know that." I say to Matthew.

Matthew smirks at me. "And your a bitch." Matthew says to me.

In comes Endeavor and everyone is surprised.

Endeavor looks down at Matthew as he stands behind me.

"She's got the Number 1 hero on her side?" Matthew asks shocked.

Endeavor pats my head. "Ray is my protege." Endeavor says to Matthew.

I watch what happens and Matthew is forced to transfer to a normal highschool with no chance of becoming a hero.

After all is said and done, I leave the building with Missy.