Daliah Darling, My Lord.

Dalilah Darling was a beautiful girl, with piercing blue eyes that would melt your soul and long pin straight brown hair. She has a smile that could light up any room, despite the small gap in her two front teeth. She had two wonderful parents who absolutely adored her, and her friends loved her temper and the way should refund to care about anything or anyone.

When it came to Dalilah, nobody's feelings were spared. Some people may call her rude, but she was just honest and refused to coddle anyone for the sake of their ego.

Everyone knew she was a work of art, but they also knew she was cruel and cared about nothing other than blood or social status. Her friends were loyal enough to stick by her, some of them even lucky enough to be spared from the words she spat out at any slight annoyance.

-

Darling Manor, December 1971

"Oh my sweet girl! I'm so happy you're home." My mother gushed over me, as if it's been years since she last saw me.

"I'm glad to be home too, mama. I missed you." I told my mother as I pulled her into a hug.

My mother was a very well respected woman in our community, but she wasn't the person she portrayed herself as. My mother is goofy, she loves to laugh and doesn't fuss when her blouse is wrinkled or her hair out of place. It's one of the reasons I love her, she keeps this side of her to herself rather than embarrassing our family.

"Dalilah, Amelia, please meet me in the dining room. We have much to discuss." My father said, walking away.

My father is also well respected, one of the wizarding worlds most talented spell crafters. He's stern, and all about business. No "funny business" like we say about mother.

I walked into the dining room to see the parents of most of my friends. The Malfoy's, Nott's, Crabbe's and even most of the Black family. To my surprise, I was the only child present.

"We've found a way to rid ourselves of the dirty blood in our community. Mudbloods have taken over, the acceptance of them is intolerable." My father says, speaking to our guests.

"We all know this, Darling. He's spoken to all of us. Why is the girl here?" Theodores father said, speaking about me.

"He asked for her to be here. So she will be here when he arrives." My father replied.

Silence remained throughout the room, nobody speaking. I wasn't sure who He was or how He may fix our mudblood problem. But I was willing to hear what he had to say.

The dining room flew open and in walked a man, if you can even call him that. His features were oddly.. snakelike. Everyone stood, so I did as well.

"My lord." They said

He raised his hand, sort of dismissively. We took our seats as he took his.

"Today, my loyal followers. You will take your marks. You will serve me faithfully and you shall be greatly rewarded." The man spoke very monotone.

It was sort of a blur, I was rushed out of the room and I waited patiently until I was needed once more. I was about to head to my bedroom when my mother summoned me back to the dining room.

"Is this the girl?" The man asked

There was silence so I spoke,

"Dalilah Darling, My Lord."

I wasn't sure why I called him that. But everyone else did, so I followed.

"So tell me, Dalilah was it? I hear you're a very talented witch."

"Top of my class, My Lord. Only beaten out by a Mudblood." The thought of Evans made my blood boil.

"Excellent, you'll be of use. You'll receive your mark during your summer holiday."

-
So I know I've painted Dalilah is an evil way but that's sort of the point. I love every fanfic I've read so far but I'm over the whole "good girl saves the day" thing.